Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

Not looking good. I put most of this on: 

 

May, giving up runs like usual.

Mitchell, doing nothing in scoring situations, 

Posted

This could be a broadcast where at least part of the time one of these 3 clowns in the booth could focus on the trial by fire youth movement this brewers team is living through in the postseason.

 

Instead it's nonstop glazing of the Padres...absolutely ridiculous

  • Love 1
Posted
Just now, adambr2 said:

Absolute insanity that Vaughn has two ABs in three games.

Really like Murph but this has been terrible.

Verified Member
Posted

I would have let Joey hit and save Hamilton for a PR in the 9th if anyone got on 

Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

Not looking good. I put most of this on: 

 

May, giving up runs like usual.

Mitchell, doing nothing in scoring situations, 

Bauers not doing anything between chourio and contreras in the lineup also

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, bm1090 said:

What the ****, Murph.

Pinch hit Vaughn and pinch run Hamilton if he gets on. What are we doing.

Not vs a RHP with all our lefties coming up next inning and Morejon coming in. 

I'd have left Ortiz in, but... NOT Vaughn right here. 

.

Posted

Overall I think the pitching has generally been as good you want in a game 3 with a 2-0 lead. These are games you need your offense to win they've had chances. Still got another inning with the top of the lineup but yeah, just some really bad at bats by the usual suspects in the series. I'm not sure the lineup shakeup was super great and kind of don't like it to put Bauers at 2 and Turang at 4 but that's kind of a minor quibble. My biggest quibble by far is putting Mitchell 6th based on his ABs this series and really the last month. I hate to say it but he kind of just seems cooked. 

  • Like 2
Verified Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, BCF said:

Stupid going with Hamilton here 

You were saying?

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

Not vs a RHP with all our lefties coming up next inning and Morejon coming in. 

I'd have left Ortiz in, but... NOT Vaughn right here. 

Is he coming in though? Wouldn't surprise me if King stays in.

Good swing DH. Steal a base. Or just let Chourio knock one out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...