Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

kestrel79

Verified Member
  • Posts

    633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by kestrel79

  1. Yep been impressed with the Pads D. These are just two good teams goin at it. It's playoff baseball it's gonna make you nervous all day and be torture to watch and it's living up to that so far.
  2. This is it right here. That diving stop in the hole Xander made, and us dropping a few shorthops.
  3. Couldn't believe the quality ABs from the guys that last inning. Amazing to be able to grind out two Ws and not really be playing our best yet. That last inning was unreal to watch...and extra stressful for me haha Hopefully the guys can play a little looser now and do what they do. I think we can all agree we still haven't seen the full potential of this team and what it's capable of these first two wins.
  4. Has any one made a post about former Brewers in the Playoffs? I always like seeing that. Last night watching the Braves game I was surprised to see Rowdy Tellez get an at bat, and Brewer Hincklin pinch running.
  5. Going to be a good series. If the Brewers do their thing they will win.
  6. That Braves vs Phils game yesterday was everything I love about Playoff baseball. Anyone else already anxious for Saturday? I had trouble sleeping last night my Wife was making fun of me.
  7. I think also part of it was having teams with players such as Brewers legend Ryon Healy batting cleanup. The 2018 team seemed very loose. But I would agree with that for some of the later Craigers era Brewers teams yes.
  8. Have a feeling the secondary market will open up more depending on if the Cubs advance or not. I had really good luck the last couple years getting tickets late on stub hub instead of paying full price during the presales...but demand and buzz definately seems higher this year. Seems more average fans are on the bandwagon this year.
  9. I'm calling it right here. Yeli is going to have a game or hit where it will be something cemented in Brewers lore until the end of time this Playoffs. The table is set with having a down year, lots of people writing him off. It's going to happen. Too positive for something not in the optimism thread? :)
  10. It's looking like they are the "hot team" of this year's playoffs. Peaking at just the right time. Usually those are the kinda teams that go far and make a run.
  11. This run of good Brewers baseball is still hard to imagine for me being born in 83. Never thought I'd see this ever. Now just have to win big in the post season. Maybe this is the year?
  12. This is where I'm at. I kinda liked the call. But you have to dial up your BEST play there. As soon as they lined up I was like "whoa that is a long 1 yard no way they sneak or run here" and then saw the sneak called yikes. Needed a short pass there. I remember them doing this last year and being pretty successful at dialing up 4th down short yardage pass plays that were very effective.
  13. I agree I think we are forgetting Bauers is doing all this right now banged up. I don't think they want him in RF and hurting himself more.
  14. Just want to say I enjoy this thread every year for 2 reasons: 1) It means the Brewers are good and clinching a playoff spot, which as someone who grew up with the dark ages teams of 1994-2006 I never take for granted and realize how amazing this run is. 2) random old Brewers photos that make me laugh. The deeper the the player the better. Glad to see Tyler Houston getting some love.
  15. Wait I thought they were catching us by end of August?
  16. So he's Russell Branyan? Or Schwarber? Can he play D yet? Or is he like a DH type of guy.
  17. I think it was someone on this board I remember pointing out whenever someone criticized Chourio that he still isn't at the same age when Braun made his MLB debut...and this is what like his 4th full season with us? You just forget how young he still is, and he's going to have ups and downs and make mistakes. But man if I was an opposing pitcher, I wouldn't throw him a strike. Still seems swing happy to me.
  18. He would not of liked Dontrelle Willis lol
  19. He's really heating up, and seems to live for the big games and big moments. Lots of swag and confidence. When he came up to the plate Tuesday night you could just see in his eyes he was going to tie the game.
  20. Agreed. They need to figure out a better system for the Playoffs. I feel like not saving them for the right moment someone is going to lose a playoff game(s) because of it.
  21. What a game! Glad I kept the faith you can never count this team out. You could feel that momentum shift after the Yeli walk. Go back and watch Chourio strut up to the plate. Like he already knew he was going to tie that game, it was swag city. Then the Mitchell play happens, you just knew we were going to win. DL Hall too amazing pitching. How awesome has it been that he has found something at the right time?
  22. Pretty cool of Votto to say that. He's not wrong.... :)
  23. You mean the team that cancels games for rainouts when it's sunny? Nahhh
  24. Some of those SD games were close to being winnable as well. Just a clutch hit or two short. Baseball gonna baseball. Not bad for still the offense not playing the greatest.
  25. Agreed he's my MVP too I think. He's the one steady guy who hasn't really slumped yet all season. Just very consistent. And yeah appears to be vocal in team leadership which flies under the radar.
×
×
  • Create New...