Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. I am with Spencer. He is such a fantastic baseball player and we are only scratching the surface here. It is also speculated his brother comes into org ball with a more refined offensive game. The leap Brady has made since first Low-A AB's late last summer should excite each and every one of us. He really just projects to be oh so smooth.
  2. I raise you One Brady Ebel: Also has a two-run oppo taco snuck in the left field foul pole. (second clip below)
  3. Also, I'm going to go ahead and casually contest: Tayden Hall is not going into coaching after this season. He is just starting to tap into what he might become at the dish. Great attitude. Great teammate. Only starting to sniff his true potential.
  4. Some more Intel from Brewers PD re: Ricki Moneys. I tend to think, if we are high on Moneys...we should be higher.😅
  5. Pretty amazing if you stop and think about it. They keep raising the organizational International Bar.
  6. Just seeing the Burke news. Much deserved and wonderful news. Contrary to many peeps on Socials, I personally think this has more to do with Jett Williams lijely being shut down than it does another call up. I imagine he may go on season-ending IL? I just don't see another player on the 40-Man rostered in Nashville who makes sense for the current needs. I also don't see them working out a contract of any form with any of their worthy prospects. And, as always, I admit perhaps my thinking is wrong.
  7. Stop me if you've heard this One the past week: The early 2026 T-Rats bullpen arms were incapable of holding another Southern League Double-A lead. Galindez the main culprit this L. Silver lining: Stiven Cruz briefly stopped another of his prolongef vintage bullpen tailspins <sighs> with a clean 2/3 IP. There is that! 😁
  8. He also hasn't caught a game since 2024 and even then he only caught like 50 games. They started seeing those obvious signs at 30-31. He's now strictly a 1B/DH. I think you know this?
  9. Do you honestly think this well reasoned, based in mere observation, proposition would ever realistically be considered by the Brewers coaching staff? How long did it take them to give Yelich a day off? They play the big contract guys no matter what. I think it just is what it is. I'm thankful we saw Sanchez today, tho. How great was it to simply see a backstop keep it simple and use what was working until that first breaker?
  10. Never a doubt.😜 Really happy y'all get to see the defensive version of Lara I've been drooling at for the past three Minor League seasons. Absolute savant. His closing speed to the catch point is just ludicrous and he makes up for every size deficiency with his fearless vertical. Just wait til you see his first over the shoulder head first dive into the wall for a catch. I've seen it three times and each one left me jaw dropped speechless.
  11. He has played there 3 times this season - likely more of a fill in from time-to-time kind of thing. Certainly never hurts to get more exposure tho!
  12. I'm old enough to remember when a head coach rode the hot hand. It was actually a thing. No, really. A player got ridiculously hot and, get this, the coach played him until he cooled down. Wild times.
  13. I saw the 7-Day IL and was a wee palpitated! In the end, Great news!
  14. (I feel like I am traveling back in time to a 2024/2025 Shuckers telecast!)
  15. Yeah, absolutely rough work defensively. AND, it's further exacerbated by the fact we both know you can't ask even more from the Shuckers bullpen. Sam Garcia isn't a 9th inning guy but the Shuckers don't really have any horses for the leverage spots anymore. Injuries and promotions. They are running on fumes. This word salad to say: that was an awfully bad time for an awfully bad dead center belt high flat Garcia heater on the game-ending hit.
  16. RHP Coleman Crow with a scoreless QS: 6.0 IP, 5 H, 2 BB, 5 K, 0 R. Zero XBH. He is really dialing it in of late - you love to see it!
  17. I am going to say this for the third time the past month or so: I absolutely love how RHP Braylon Owens competes. He is a very good starting pitcher. What is his ceiling, I wonder aloud? I already really appreciate his floor.
  18. Team Cramp or "Could have gone back out there we're just being cautious" gather forces and unite!
  19. Seeing that Yeli double in real time: Thank the heavens Please don't be a fart in the wind. Let's stack some success, Legend.
×
×
  • Create New...