Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. Thank You! I meant to include Manfredi who was a key Deadline piece and has been called up to the Show already by the Rockies. Incredible stuff.
  2. I mean, sure? That draft is already a pretty huge success. Having your everyday young MLB SS in the fold is obviously a huge win on a multi-year deal in Pratt. Heck, 20th Rdr RHP Justin Chambers was traded for an impact half season of LHP Bryan Hudson at the MLB level and Hudson has rediscovered niche staying power with the White Sox. Adamczewski is an absolute Hoss - 15th Rd and is absolutely trending as a legit MLB corner outfield bat and defender. Heck 10th Rdr RHP Morris Austin (2024 Release) is having a solid season for the Sox's Double-A Birmingham affiliate. I personally don't look at Bitonti's ultimate success as a make or break for the class at large by any measure. I do think he is perennially underrated and I do think his 'holes' in his game are remediable as he ages knowing he is a stout student of the game and he will continue to mature. I continue to absolutely devoutly love his swing and his overall athletic make up. I think the true depth of the class will be dictated by the story arcs of Josh Knoth, Bishop Letson, Mike Boeve, and Tate Kuehner with the sprinkled in 'What If' upsides of Ryan Birchard and Jason Woodward (as he gets further removed from those TJ surgeries). I just think the class as a stand alone brought an absurd amount of talent into the system.
  3. Well, with Wisconsin sports (professional amd amateur) as a general whole I believe our diagnosis is: (1) Start Negative (2) Remain Negative until proven otherwise (3) If given reasons to shift positive, deeply consider rationale for doing so (4) Do not pray for the best outcome, simply expect the worst - it is better on the constitution and supportive of Step One (5) If seriously considering shifting positive, return to Step One to ensure the Negative process was and is pure
  4. Pitching for the most part has been, how shall I say, very challenged (promotions and injury have also taken their toll on the staff to be sure) and when the pitching happens to be palatable the offense tends to be non-existent. But, as is, the pitching staff is mostly filled with former T-Rat B-arms for the most part after the Letsons and Deberry's of their world who have also been highly erratic themselves in 2026. Many many disappointing seasons on that staff.
  5. DSL Brewers Blue narrowly missed the playoffs at seven games over. Simply put, it was a tough year for many a good DSL squad as teams all the way up to 11 Games over 0.500 (DSL Arizona Red in the brutal DSL South division) missed out based on tiebreaker crireria.
  6. I was thinking given his recent run he would be a candidate for high leverage spots with Uribe still on the IL👀
  7. Ahhhh, yes. Monday. The best day of the week. The day where we are all afforded the gift of not reading the Biloxi Shuckers pitching lines.
  8. (just posted in the ML Transactions thread) Kuehner was just reinstated from the IL.. Great for Tate (and us)!
  9. - LHP Tate Kuehner has been reinstated from the IL by the Nashville Sounds
  10. Looking forward to that Contreras called Cutter barrage to get that first Dodger rally going with some punch. You can't just bench the man. He may not be hitting the ball but he excels in so many other facets of the game.
  11. My friend, you are crossing Timber Rattler streams.
  12. Bless that Biloxi pitching staff. They are the strength of the organization. Come to think of it, now that Owens is on the IL is there a pitcher on that Shuckers staff with an ERA below 4.00? Off the top of my noggin I do not believe there is?
  13. Antunez just hit his 7th Low-A long ball.😅
  14. Frontado doinked his 10th DSL HR today. So, that happened.
  15. I don't have approval to give finer details but it is worth noting I have heard whispers Chance Ruby is hitting baseballs very hard off some very talented Bridge League pitchers.
  16. - RHP Grant Anderson has been recalled by the Milwaukee Brewers from the Nashville Sounds (Uribe 15-Day IL).
  17. Man, Dinges back on the 7-Day IL. He has caught a mere 19 games in 2026. 19. He has caught a mere 68 games since being drafted back in 2024. 68 games. Sighs.
  18. He truly is One-of-One in the better person than player (and he's a fantastic baseball player) department. You see that, as well, in how the Vols fan base and fans in general speak about him. Heck, he had Timber Rattlers fans attend his debut game at Nashville. He's a gem.
  19. The Brewers have now won 4 games of 42 when trailing after 8 innings in 2026. It's definitely a nice story amidst an ongoing run of uninspired play but, personally, I would file the win in the category of 'A Broken Clock is still accurate twice a day'.
  20. Brady Ebel has 38 SB - swiped 3 tonight. He has only been CS 3 times. This young man is really special. I say again: so smooth and, I would add, underrated athletically. Heady ball player and an MLB coach's son blueprint certainly does not hurt.
×
×
  • Create New...