Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. It would also appear the Packers are going to let Slaton walk as well. Wild start to FA for the Packers. Wonder what they have planned.
  2. I actually still like Dyami Brown. Decent signing, imo.
  3. Do not like the Bears making multiple moves I like.😅
  4. It's easy to get lost in this early FA flurry BUT I want to explicitly mention the Jags are very active. They've signed QB Nicks Mullins and TE Johnny Mundt. The Super Bowl march begins.
  5. So they traded two 2nds, a 1st Rd swap, to endure two consecutive losing seasons while firing everyone in their building to sign Justin Fields as a FA.? <Checks Notes>
  6. Today, alongside Draft Day, is as big a reminder as any that I am definitively also a Packers fan because the experience of watching the Fan overreactions and despair is as good a drama as any reality television. It is such an amazing spectacle.
  7. Legit made me snort choke on muh coffee. Glorious and wonderfully insightful jab.
  8. I feel this. Very real. I will always follow them - I owned a home on the Bluffs across from XCel for the first 6 years of their existence. BUT, they always feel strapped and thin of the needed horses. They have no real shot without the threat of Kaprizov. It just feels like another inevitable first round defeat as they sink into a WC road series.
  9. Remade Bears OL complete: https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/1899133005953733045 (Not Embedding for me for some reason: Drew Dahlman 3 yr /$42M $28M guaranteed)
  10. It feels so comfy and natural to be in the midst of yet another late-season Minnesota Wild fade. An NHL hockey tradition unlike any other. Injuries have bitten them most definitely - losing Kaprizov for as long as they have is brutal. BUT, this is literally their Legacy as a franchise since I've followed them since their inaugural season. They just never have the horses to compete with the Best. The pain is real.
  11. It would appear, all things considered, the Packers are making the sensible decision to move on from C Josh Myers.
  12. Given how MVS closed out his season for the Saints, I would be entirely unsurprised to see a 1 yr reunion deal. That feels like a realistic Packers signing.
  13. Goodness DK Metcalf is a very good NFL player and an extremely fun weapon to have in your offense. I am very very glad the Packers didn't give pick 55 and spend $150 Million on his talents. They can use that money more wisely across the roster, imho.
  14. While digging into Garcia, I discovered an upcoming Brewers-related 2025 Winter League signing:
  15. I do have a sneaking suspicion this may be the same pitcher who was originally thought to sign with the D-Backs for $300,000 back in January. Which is, well, interesting given it's Panama at that fairly significant original price point. Would absolutely love to know the backstory here. Like the lack of appearance in the Australian Winter League, I don't expect a single person working the Brewers beat with access to the Brewers brass to ask a question such as this, sadly. I'll try to dig into the D-Backs original Int'l Class write-ups at Baseball America to see if I can't glean something there.
  16. I look back with Monty Burns-like hands when I remember that time not so long ago giggling at Yoho mowing down High-A hitters to start the 2024 MiLB season. I said it then, in his first month, "He could shut down MLB hitters today. He has no business staying in High-A." AND, here we are. It is truly a beautiful thing. As @wiguy94 and I like to say: #LetGingerCook
  17. Sounds like you two need a swap of characteristics!
  18. To me Pratt and Lara are sure things - especially seeing Lara's newly acquired mass and stature - so I don't really spend any time contemplating where they are placed. In my assessment world it is a non-factor because they are such good players who I know the organization (and, honestly, talent evaluators League-wide) covets. To that end, I personally think the more interesting question resides in: If and when Pratt and Areinamo start at Double-A Biloxi, what does that mean for EBJ and Ethan Murray in 2025 and moving forward as Brewers? Both were leap-frogged for a Nashville promotion last year by an almost equally uninspiring Freddy Zamora. Are they a traffic jam of players who simply aren't the professionals we want or wanted them to be or did each player simply have one of those inexplicably bad years for reasons unknown to us? Both are possible. Are they now relegated to back-ups? Or will they fight through the struggles and ball out to improve their standing and recapture their former standing?
  19. A Nashville Sound for the majority of the 2023 season before being traded to the White Sox in August of that year, OF Tyler Naquin is seeking to become RHP Tyler Naquin. In his age 34 season, Naquin has moved to the bump signing a Minor League deal with the Guardians. Good luck in your late-stage position transition, Tyler!
  20. I can see I'm going to have to publicly 'fight' for INF Josh Adamczewski like I did for my Captain of Team Under-Appreciated in INF Jadher Areinamo who is only finally getting his dues. Our squad has been taking hits over the past season plus. We lost RHP TJ Shook from our pitching staff. That's fine. We'll regroup. I know Adamczewski will wake the org up as he advances in his career. At Team Underdawg (TM), we're used to these casual oversights. Time to rally the troops.🫡
  21. Also, why is Dylan O'Rae in CF intriguing? He's been playing in CF since he first came aboard full-season ball and his innings and starts there have trended up. The only thing I would personally consider intriguing in Dylan O'Rae's game at this juncture of his young career is if he added muscle and twitch to his frame. In the lone AB I saw in ST (granted a lone AB is obviously a hilarious statement to make), I did not see much of anything added this off-season. He looked like the exact same player (in terms of stature) I saw struggling mightily to match the strength and speed in Double-A ball after 2024's promotion. Counter that to Luis Lara who very very clearly added muscle and mass to his frame. A development that gave me great pre-season 'vibes'😅.
  22. Article from when Hostetler First Signed Whitman is out my way. The Whitman alums donated a bunch of moolah to refurb their stadium and locker room (also home to the Walla Walla Sweets). It was really cool to see Hostetler sign the year of opening the new facilities. Brought good attention to their program so it was really cool to see. Anywho, Hostetler was definitely a player the Whitman staff loved so it will be fun to watch his career get started.
×
×
  • Create New...