Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. Imagine having 2 10 Game Winning streaks under your belt already. Then watching your Ace get hammered at Home to realize your division lead is now only 1/2 Game. It's a beautiful thing.
  2. I prefer my 'The King of Drohan'. Nothing funny about the way Shane pitches. Dominance. Throne worthy. .
  3. SO, do we suddenly have like 3-4 guys (maybe 5?!?) that can essentially vie for a 3-to-4 inning Save on any given night?!?
  4. Well, I came here to post the Hiura news but Daniel in true fashion (the stalwart Beat man he is!) beat me to it. SO, instead I came to check in our old stalwart from the Shuckers bullpen in RHP Sam Gardner. Those Frontier League stats are challenging to come by BUT it does appear to my eyes that Gardner has hit the ground running and continues to do what he does. I see 3 2/3 IP, 3 SV, 11 K. That's right. Every out a K. Reads like he's back in the Aussie League. Can someone please give this stud another affiliated opportunity? He's way too good to be slinging it in the Frontier League (unless, of course, that's his personal choice). Old friend (I weep!) RHP Tanner Shears has also struck out all six batters he's faced. Man alive, these were two diamonds in the rough beleaguered by truly unfortunate injuries. Really hoping they can find that once shutdown form at higher levels.
  5. 2nd Boeve Oppo Taco to deepest part of Montgomery's park this series. He is On One:
  6. Don't look now BUT I think Ebel is beginning to arrive. My off-season C Rylan Mills take (based on convos with peoples at the Complex) is aging like fine wine. Between he and Hughes, what absolute finds by the scouting department.
  7. I wonder aloud if Rattlers pitching coach, Patrick McGuff, isn't breathing a sigh of relief...
  8. Well, let's just hope we say the same things in about 3 years time, eh?! That would be something.
  9. 74 Runs Allowed in Five Games is legitimately BANANAS. We may need to send Ethan Murray up there to Sconny to cover some innings and get their staff right.
  10. Yeah, but they shut that door and scored two in the bottom half. 24-4 is very palatable.
  11. His swing is really really smooth. Everything he does from the clips I've seen is really really smooth. Really incredible early results and he is fast, like Rylan Mills, becoming ridiculous value where he was taken.
  12. Boy oh boy, I sure as heck hope Yoho can ultimately translate this insane Minor League success to the MLB level! That is a wild statistic shared in that post-game article link. What a find by Ginger Poulson.
  13. I was going to say watch out Babe/Cy Bauers but I think you are on to something here.
  14. Welp, there was that T-Rats game. Whatever that was. AND, then there was this Sounds game-sealing play in the top of the 9th to Save the Win. What a play by Adams!
  15. 25-6 ?!? LOL. I see Alastre fit right into that beleaguered T-Rats staff. My goodness. They have some guys on that staff that are sticks of dynamite on that mound. My word.
  16. Stop the presses. RHP Ryan Birchard has two scoreless relief outings in May with zero walks. This includes tonight's clean 1.0 IP 3 K effort.
  17. I see Rivera came aboard after JD walked his lead off man in the 5th. He proceeded to give up a double. Men on 2nd and 3rd. Nobody out. T-Rats cling to a 3-1 lead.
  18. Man, Adamczewski is an absolute machine right now. 2-for-2 early with a triple. JD Thompson went 4.0 IP scattering 2 H, 2 BB, allowing 1 ER with 5 K. Got up to 56 pitches. You love to see it.
  19. All I can say after the Wild collapse at the Avs last night is Hynes aint it manning the Wild bench. The Avs are absolutely the class of the League - an absolute wagon. MacKinnon is an absolute Hoss. Ek and Brodin missed the entire series - such a massive absence especially vs this Avs team. BUT, Pairing Middleton and Spurgeon again for an Elimination game (paired on the ice for 3-of-4 Avs goals); going into a defensive shell after jumping to the 3-0 lead; the failure to adapt to the situation game after game...it ultimately left the team out to dry. Wild have some serious decisions to make across their roster. Billy G has shown he will do what it takes roster-wise. BUT, man alive, I hope he is looking at Cassidy or Knoblauch. Bednar is a Savage. So envious.😅
  20. I love it when a young talented pitcher faces some adversity and works his way out of it relatively unscathed. Good sign.
  21. I hear DL Hall's favorite hobby is going for walks in the Park.
  22. Boeve is heating up! 3-for-5 tonight with a 9th inning double for his second RBI of his evening. Shuckers lead the crusty Biscuits 11-3.
  23. Make that 18 straight Games on base for Señor Keith. 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB, 1 SB.
×
×
  • Create New...