Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. I see that T-Rats box and I know it was a winning night regardless when I see the work of Low and Fowler. Wonderful to see!
  2. Holy Badgers! This run is incredible!
  3. I have not seen the games or the finer data but 7-of-10 SB came via the work of Rodriguez/Quero and the remaining 3 came via Strz/Quero. I am quite a bit less 'worried' about the SB on Quero than I am about Rodriguez's ongoing two-season regression and seemingly precarious 40-Man position. Even with a 10-spot in an evening, it's wiser to see the greater body of work in 2026: Quero has caught 4-of-14 for a 28.6 CS%
  4. Manfredi appears to be taking that coveted step before our eyes? 9 hitters does not write the Tale but it certainly represents a chapter. Years of teasing us with his raw goods but incapable of putting the pieces together. What a wonderful early season development. I don't expect this type of dominance to last if he is promoted but this is kind of beginning to feel like a Holub-like situation where we knew the raw goods absolutely played but the accuracy and precision and consistency lagged. What I see when I watch him sling it right now? A calmer pitcher with easier movements. He is letting the raw goods shine.
  5. Love seeing LHP Bjorn Johnson with an effective and efficient outing. Quite the debut so far for one RHP Braylon Owens. 5 K through 3.0 IP 👀 Anyone have eyes on his work?
  6. An annual tradition unlike any other. Uncanny how something Audio-Visual happens in Biloxi literally every season.
  7. <Secretly grateful Harold didn't use this as a means to push for Darrien Miller to build upon his already massive 1B resumé🤭>
  8. <Where is the Exclamation Points Emoji he wonders> My word. This is amazing.
  9. This is pretty cool. Love me some Blake Burke.
  10. When Manfredi is on, he really is a fantastic arm. His issue has always been consistency in and around the zone. The stuff plays when he's on point. Awesome to see Him hit the ground running:
  11. Nice shutout. I figured Adams and Wilken would have an adjustment period to Triple-A. I do wonder how long said period will last. Obviously, super early with an irrelevant sample size. For those watching: how do their AB's and approach look?
  12. Please refrain from attacking other posters. Thank You. We appreciate your consideration in this matter.
  13. As to RHP in the Pen: I think the potential Ace up the sleeve is the combination of Patrick and Henderson. Patrick has shown he can get massive outs under the brightest lights in a bullpen role and he's demonstrated he is kind of a Swiss Army Knife within the staff - he also may have that recurring 3rd time through the order kryptonite this season as well (obviously, way too early to tell). But, Murphy clearly trusts him in multiple roles. Both he and Henderson appear to play multiple multiple-inning staff roles. This doesn't even get into the ascension of RHP Coleman Crow. Holub is a single inning arm on the rise but hasn't earned enough trust, imho, and a single plus performance ST can't erase two seasons of Triple-A WHIP issues. He is on the rise, yes, with pretty nasty stuff but I don't think he profiles as much more than a emergency MLB arm for the Crew in 2026. Great back-up high-caliber stuff arm tho. Then on the edge of all this multi-inning depth are guys like Easton McGee and Carlos Rodriguez. I personally see them more as Woodford insurance, however. Where do we even fit a guy like Yoho who hasn't cemented himself firmly into the good graces picture quite yet in addition to some nagging injuries the past year plus? I don't know. Lefty speaking, then, This doesn't even touch on Gasser's very clear relevance and MLB upside. Drohan's stuff. With Zastryzny in rehab, I have to think he is going to profile as a trade piece to give him a more solidified role for a team in need? Deep in the back pocket we have a Kuehner and Fitzpatrick. Just a ridiculous amount of meaningful arms.
  14. Or it may be a sneak peak behind the curtain. Imagine if they realize every inning is the eighth inning!👀
  15. Chomping. At. The. Bit. One of my favorites in the entire system is returning. PLEASE experience a build-up year of FULL health.❤️‍🩹
  16. Thank you for mentioning these. I saw this yesterday as well and got swallowed by my farm tasks. Two noteworthy absences!
  17. Really nice to see Berroa back in the line up. Black with his first tater - a 2-run shot to give the Sounds their current 2-1 lead (Bottom of 3rd). Drohan working around some control issues it would appear - 4 BB through 3 IP yet has struck out 5 and limited damage to one run.
  18. That pitching staff is absolute Aces. I'm excite.
  19. I actually had the thought of 'So it looks like JD is starting in High-A?' I guess we shall wait and see. EDIT: Never mind just saw T Rats opening roster. Time to scour the ARob thread to see if we missed anything. EDIT 2 😅: Turns out we were both right as a strange collab.
  20. Come on now. Praying for the best here. Looks like his right knee:
  21. I imagine the Brewers will use the ensuing five days to explore trade options with Peralta and his agent - I beiieve he still has an Option remaining so that may be appealing to other clubs. Why do I say this? Don't bid farewell to 'Cash' just yet. He may yet find a place back in the Brewers clubhouse!
×
×
  • Create New...