Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. Encarnacion continues to be a revelation for Wilson. Another jack today. Bitonti 5-for-5 with 2 dubs and a dinger. Fischer 4-for-5 with 2 round trippers and a three-bagger?! Luis Castillo (!!) with a double and three feee passes. Burke with his 10th and 11th HR today becoming the fastest Shucker ever to 10 HR. Jett Williams continues to heat up with a 2-for-3, 1 2B, 2 BB performance. Woodward with 6 K in 2 1/3 IP. Ol Reliable Garrett Stallings goes six scoreless scattering 3 H and 1 BB. Cameron Wagoner with another scoreless 2 K frame. Lots of zesty lines today!
  2. We got that random 3 up 3 K Yerlin Rodriguez outing with a Save. Smoke em if you got em. Helps when you have a Dinges to grab the lead.
  3. I said it in the off-season pod, I'm going to say it again here: I think we really found something in C Rylan Mills The whispers I heard from Arizona post-draft were more prominent than usual concerning his hit tool. He sure as heck is balling out early.
  4. I was just about to laud a Minor League announcer get all the pitch calls correct on the call...and then he called the last K curve a slider. Not easy up in those booths from on high relying on data!
  5. Really nice to see One of my off-season Sleeper faves in Carlos Carra have a nice bounce back outing.
  6. I think a Stenberg, Celebrini, Smith Sharks are in the playoffs. They've got the young William Eklund and vet Jon Klingberg as well. Sharks would be unwise to pass on Ivar - he is just a different depth of player who hit the SHL at his age and didn't blink. Plus he'll bring that healing Swedish sauna culture to the recovery room!
  7. Assuming Toronto goes predictably McKenna, I SO hope they grab Ivar and pair Him with their insanely talented young core. I personally like him more than McKenna regardless. He is an absolute Hoss.
  8. Remember the Mudcats' April into early May last season? Feels like a lifetime ago.
  9. Was just noticing they swapped in Blayberg Diaz after he threw out a runner at 2B. All while seeing Fischer and Bitonti are a combined 0-for-6 with 6 K. Pain.
  10. It's a strange and concerning sample indeed. Given what we saw in ST and the WBC it's also confounding. Is it a case of overly pressing?
  11. - RHP Jacob Waguespack has been released by the Nashville Sounds * Given how well Waguespack has pitched for the Sounds at 32 years of age I tend to think this is an agreed upon arrangement so he may pursue a MLB roster opportunity elsewhere. ***
  12. I am befuddled Montreal won 2-1 on 9 Shots.
  13. What I see when I peruse the Shuckers' pitching ledgers? Nice to see RHP Nick Merkel have a bounce back 2nd outing off his IL stint. That's all I got. Worth celebrating for the Large Mammal.
  14. Holub surrenders a solo shot but strikes out 4 in his 2.0 IP and I love to see the zero in the BB column. He's had his standard cruddy BABIP but it seems like he is suffering from an outlier years so far in terms of BAA. How has he looked overall? Has anyone had eyes on him?
  15. My goodness. What a hack! How did he hit that?! Hand speed for days.
  16. Come on, man. No fair! Hopefully precautionary bruise! He needs a couple breaks! Honorary outro exclamation point: !
  17. I've dreamed of this current Handelfry long ball Heater!
  18. I see Alexander Frias already has a 3-run HR. Noice! 8-1 in the 4th. Dubanewicz has allowed consecutive hits in his debut inning.
  19. Knoth-to-Bukauskas-to-Aparicio-to-Dubanewicz is quite the debut ACL pitching battery.
  20. I do believe @wiguy94was on to something during Priester's Rehab debut. It sure as heck does not appear we will see him in a Brewers uniform for quite awhile. I don't know if Jose Nova allowed inherited runners to score for the T-Rats and Galindez but it's nice to see him K 2 while allowing 2 H in 2/3 IP to lower that ERA to 25.31. 🫣
  21. LHP Brian Fitzpatrick selected to the Brewers 40-Man roster is One of the more amazing and awe-inspiring Brewers storylines since Chourio. His evolution as a pitcher has been nothing short of miraculous to witness. What an incredible feat!
  22. Wilson back in the Win column with a 5-1 victory. The Undrafteds in Bonet and Perry held serve yet again. Meneses w/ a scoreless final frame as well. Montero went yard. Ebel hit his first triple in a 2-for-3 say (dare I say, he is simmering?). Nice games from Encarnacion and Lameda. Jayden with 3 free passes. Nice to see the young men earn a much needed 'W'. These vintage highlight clips are pretty fun. Here's Montero's pull shot.
×
×
  • Create New...