Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. Lara with another 3-Hit night! My Gods! Wilken with a three-bagger. Sounds win their second straight over Iowa, 4-1.
  2. Another HR surrendered by Manuel. Thankfully only one long ball and his team is cruising BUT that's now 9 HR allowed in 33 1/3 IP. That's a HR every 3.70 IP! No bueno.
  3. RHP Braylon Owens with another fantastic outing. He picks up the five inning Save with his 5.0 IP of 2 H, 2 BB, 1 ER, 6 K work. He has been one of those under the radar very good arms for a Wisconsin pitching staff that has mostly struggled to find their form.
  4. In the past week or so we got the Yerlin Rodriguez random 3 up 3 K inning. We also just got this: El Juan's first HR since way back on May 26th of 2024. I still randomly chuckle about the AFL two week long ball hot streak that had many of us here thinking he'd suddenly found something. Good times!
  5. Yeah, I was just about to point out he's at least found real highs to his real lows (ergo last night's 3 K night at the dish). I personally still believe in the player but the K rate continues to very much be his kryptonite. He's sitting at a ripe ol' 35.7 K% on the season if we include today's output. I think, more than anything, he's starting to find some comfort?
  6. I don't know what is going to happen or how it is going to happen. BUT, with John Horts and Milty steering a vessel sponsored by a heavily involved Jimmy Haslam, I don't know what could go wrong. We got this!
  7. Yup Six straight scoreless outings with 1 H, 1 BB, and 9 K over 6 1/3 IP is quite good. I am sooooo hoping Good Yoho is firmly back.
  8. We have now given up fewer runs than the Dodgers on the heels of a 2 HR night for old friend C Eric Haase...off RHP Yoahinobu Yamamoto. Because, baseball.😅
  9. I completely understand the bullpen and leverage concerns. AND, personally, I found it surreal tonight when I looked at the League RA stat and saw the Brewers have actually allowed the third fewest runs in all of MLB. AND, they trail only the Braves and Dodger by 2 and 1 run allowed, respectively. Perhaps even crazier is the Crew have scored the seventh most runs with so many glaring inefficiencies in their line up and such a lack of long balls. How do we even do it?!?😅
  10. Since giving up 2 runs back on April 25th, RHP Craig Yoho has found his groove in a big way. 6 Outings. 6 1/3 IP 1 H. 1 BB. 0 R, 9 K. Yowza. Is Yoho back?! He shut the door with a scoreless 2 K inning tonight as the Sounds win 9-3.
  11. Oh, and hey Lara with another 3-hit performance. That has to be his 7th or 8th 3-hit night on the year. What an absolutely insane storyline.
  12. Really nice to see Bobby Gas get up to 4.0 IP in his road back. 7 K. Really nice work! Sounds lead 9-3 as Williams, Pratt, and Leonard stay hot. 2.0 IP, 0 H, 0 BB, 2 K for Reiss Knehr.
  13. How was the game tied at 2-2? Well thank Mr. O'Rae for stranding Manfredi's man at 3B: Big time play!
  14. Boeve go-ahead two-run jack top of 9th has the Shuckers atop their nemesis Biscuits 4-2! Not a cheapie either. Goes down and golfs a liner oppo taco over the high wall in Left CF:
  15. Great to see DeBerry back to slinging it with real impact. Huge news tonight.
  16. Pena is not listed in tonight's Starting Line up (nor is Andrew Fischer), fwiw.
  17. It's a good thing Rangel can hit. I have the ongoing feeling he's a bit of an ongoing defensive 'project'. But, man alive, he sure can hit. Took last year's DSL momentum stateside and continues to slap that ball all over.
  18. Everyone needs the equivalent of a Goodyear Ballpark in their life. Just a lil false data pick me up to get you feeling better about your skillsets.
  19. I was thinking about this yesterday and seem to recall (perhaps incorrectly) he injured his thumb sliding into a base? Actually, Jim touched on this a page back and I am remembering incorrectly. Jim linked Sweet's comments (no details of severity given) SO it remains a but mysterious:
×
×
  • Create New...