Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brock Beauchamp

Site Manager
  • Posts

    7,073
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    47

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brock Beauchamp

  1. Great blog entry! Nice research and data, I look forward to seeing more of your work!
  2. They do not. To be honest, I had literally never considered this until right now. I'm putting it on my list of things to consider over the offseason. If I could flip a switch and grant access to the perks, I would, but the perks are linked to the local site account, which is much trickier to navigate.
  3. Such a bummer to pass just before he finally get into the Hall.
  4. As the season has gone along, Brewers fans are liking what Murph is selling.
  5. I completely forgot about this interview from late last year, thought I'd post it here as a reminder it exists. Oh, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
      • 1
      • Like
  6. Oh, good point, the LF mega-stand at CHS is outstanding, too.
  7. Ah, yes. For some reason, 207 didn't sound right to me but I'm terrible with section numbers.
  8. I cannot recommend the Wisconsin beer stand enough. Second level, near the RF foul pole. It's expensive, but maybe slightly cheaper than Target Field? Dunno, can't recall. They have 30-ish options, most of them great. Perhaps the best beer stand I've seen at a ballpark.
  9. Higher fWAR. I was on the fence about Peralta, I will add him.
  10. I chose the top position players by fWAR, then the top starting pitchers also by fWAR. If there was an outstanding reliever in WPA, I also included them. Relievers don't get enough love, particularly non-closers. With that said, who is your 2025 first-half MVP?
  11. Image courtesy of Brock Beauchamp I know Brewer Fanatic might look like a simple online site, but at its core, it’s about community. Maybe you’re part of the moderators, or one of our team of writers, or a commenter, or an everyday visitor. Whatever your role, you’re part of our community, and we believe we’re stronger together than we're apart. So let’s get together! We’re throwing a party at AmFam on Saturday, July 12th, when the Brewers take on the Nationals. The game starts at 3:10, but we’ll be tailgating beforehand. Anytime after 1 PM, you’re welcome to stop by for some complimentary dogs, brats, and beer. Then we’ll head into the game, where we have tickets in section 226 (don’t worry, I made the ticket representative pinky-promise me that we are under a shade canopy for the game). Along with some of the Brewer Fanatic crew, we're happy to have some of the folks behind the MKE Tailgate Podcast joining us this year! Additionally, the first 25,000 fans that day will receive this throwback 90s jersey! The management team responsible for Brewer Fanatic will be in attendance, along with their families, as well as moderators and writers. We can talk Brewers, the site, beer, or nonsense – after all, this is a tailgate. The ticket is $60, but… The twist this year is that from here on out, the first ticket to the Slam at Am Fam will be free to all Brewer Fanatic Gold Caretakers. Along with a ticket to the slam, you'll get ad-free browsing across Brewer Fanatic and access to exclusive content like the Offseason Handbook. How much does it cost to become a Brewer Fanatic Gold Caretaker right now? It’s $20 off, which brings the price to… $60! Click here to become a Brewer Fanatic Gold Caretaker!* *This offer does not apply to Silver Caretaker packages This event is (mostly) family-friendly. While adult beverages will be served, I will be bringing my own family, so feel free to bring yours as well. We would all love to meet you, serve you up some lunch, and catch a game. We hope you can make it! Here is the link to purchase a ticket for the event. If you are a Gold Caretaker, the price will appear as free. View full article
  12. Once Miz pitched nine innings of no-hit ball, Matt Trueblood incorporated the live game thread into an article. Here it is:
  13. This will be unpopular but I’d consider pulling Miz. This game is no longer very important, but September will be.
  14. I am the opposite of superstitious. I dare the universe to notice my existence.
  15. Absurd steal, for sure. The Twins did a lot of work with him, though. He’s throwing 3-4 mph harder than he was with the Rays, also added a sweeper.
  16. He’s a weird dude for sure. Rides a bicycle to and from the stadium. Big CA vibes.
  17. Whoever plays better, I suppose. Mostly I want to see Miz keep the streak.
×
×
  • Create New...