Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Easy to say now that he got it but bullpen wise, Murphy has been going with his best guys (for the season) in the biggest spots. I can’t really argue with that.
  2. Just going off of memory I think we’ve challenged a few of those this year. Maybe not.
  3. Yeah, you can’t let things unravel. He only deserved to give up 1 tonight. Costly error by Brice.
  4. Exactly … regardless of who doesn’t “see it” with Lara… the Brewers clearly do, or they wouldn’t have signed him to an 8 year contract. I see a lot of unreasonable expectations for 21 year olds. Not every young player is Jackson Chourio. Hardly any, actually.
  5. well, they clearly have a few rogues who don’t care about the cards, then
  6. But I do acknowledge when “not my guy” does something and don’t just say “oh he just took 4 balls, he didn’t have to even do anything” ;)
  7. Would have been great to get back square, but at least they’re on the board.
  8. They do?? I’ve never seen evidence of any such system,
  9. FS1 announcers aren’t even making any efforts to hide their fandom,
  10. I crap on Sal a lot so I owe him an acknowledgment for that one — massive 2 out hit.
  11. Another missed call, but Mitchell didn’t challenge.
  12. I mean he doesn’t seem to make up for much in the box in the playoffs whether he’s trying to or not.
  13. Thanks Brice! We can really afford that extra run with all the hitting that you do in the playoffs,
  14. The Padres don’t really have a “we’ll break through” bullpen.
  15. Aside from the solo shot from Contreras, he is the only one on the team offering any offense whatsoever.
  16. We have 3 runs in 12 innings this series, mostly against lefty pitching and the righty on our roster who hit .306 with a .938 OPS against lefties this season has one single AB (a hit). That is egregious management. No matter what you think of Murphy as a manager overall, that is egregious management.
  17. But if you know 100% that you’re right … you’d rather be up 0-1.
  18. It’s a bad look for the MLBUA though, when catchers are better umpires than umpires.
×
×
  • Create New...