Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. They’re having much, much better ABs than we showed in the 1st, which is concerning. They look like a hot team that isn’t cooling off.
  2. I know I’m going to regret saying this, but this homeplate umpire is doing a quality job so far. Still extremely early, obviously.
  3. This game feels big. It’s not a wrap if they lose obviously but down 1-0 to a hot team with your ace burned for a few days and a lot of pressure going into Game 2 wouldn’t be ideal,
  4. If you’re going to do that you better execute better than that.
  5. The advantage of the Padres just playing a series is that we are rested and have our ace going and they have Robbie Ray. Gotta take advantage.
  6. Good on him that he didn’t, He would have lost and I’d like to save a challenge for Uribe and Megill today,
  7. Can’t tell me that Manny doesn’t feed off the boos.
  8. Unpopular opinion: I really don’t care one way or another about Manny Machado. It was like 8 years ago and I doubt half the people who don’t like him even remember why.
  9. 13 pitchers leads me to believe we’ll be looking at short leashes and short outings for anyone not named Misiorowski or Henderson. A lot of “give me 7-10 outs.”
  10. Yup. They could win the World Series or get swept in the NLDS. Neither would be shocking.
  11. Mostly agree. It’s not like Counsell did something crazy like bench PCA. PCA just sucked. When the strength of your roster is your offense and they give you 1 run in 2 games there is not a whole lot you could have done.
  12. Why would Counsell not have Holmes pitch at all in this series? Isn’t he their best starter?
  13. They’re kind of baseball’s Packers. Maybe they sneak in, but they don’t scare anybody. And if you surveyed 100 baseball and football fans and asked “which MLB manager most closely compares to Matt LaFleur”, the number 1 answer in the survey would definitely be “Craig Counsell.”
  14. I think you may want to go back and re-read it.
  15. I agree, I’d much rather face the Cubs. I am not sure what part of my quoted statement gave a different impression than that.
  16. Six innings definitely don’t, but if momentum and “getting hot” mean anything, 20 out of 23 definitely might. I understand what you are saying though, and it isn’t as if any of us have any control over the opponent anyway.
  17. Those of you who wanted the Padres, you may very well get your wish. They may very well be 20-3 in their last 23 games when they get here. I hope it doesn’t end up being a “careful what you wish for” situation.
  18. It’s kind of a chicken or egg argument. Are the Packers bad because the drafted players are fine but they are poorly coached and schemed, or is it just bad picks and bad scouting? I think it’s some of both, but when it comes to the offensive line, I put it much more on coaching. Guys are frequently missing assignments, out of place, blocking nobody, while two free runners move in untouched to Love. That seems closer to the coaching side to me. In addition, there have been a number of offensive linemen drafted by Gute who didn’t have a ton of success here but went on to become successful starters elsewhere.
  19. I think in general, his last half season has gone so poorly, and his line has performed so poorly, that he’s lost the benefit of the doubt, and his words and actions will be more heavily scrutinized until he’s either fired, or earns the benefit of the doubt again. That certainly isn’t specific to me,
×
×
  • Create New...