Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. we often forget that the guys on the other teams do know how to do their job sometimes, too.
  2. If Harrison’s struggles dated back 2 weeks we wouldn’t really have a problem,
  3. Remember back in May when we thought Matt Arnold had pulled off the biggest heist that the city of Boston had ever seen? 😂
  4. Mitchell gives you all of the strikeouts that you expect from the big boppers with none of the actual power that you get from them.
  5. He’s right about that. They have 2 starting pitchers right now that they can trust with the ball in a playoff game,
  6. Top notch, Bauers. Maybe they won’t notice the sprinting man between 1st and 2nd,
  7. Is putting the lowest OBP in your lineup (aside from Naylor, which c’mon, obviously doesn’t count) at leadoff something that most teams do as a matter of strategy? Or is that more of a Pancake special?
  8. Seeing Fischer absolutely mash this year and seeing these ballparks really makes me wish he was our 28th man on the roster. How fun would it have been to see Fischer plugged in at DH for a few games at Wrigley and GABP and see if he can just run into one or a few during the road trip? I get that there are other considerations, service time, future 40 man roster decisions, the possibility of a 2027 lockout, etc, I get all that. I get that it was never going to be anyone besides Naylor or Lockridge. I just don’t necessarily like it. Those guys don’t move the needle one ounce. They just give others a breather for a Sunday lineup a couple times in September.
  9. If a 7 game lead plus holding the current tiebreaker with 19 to play gives you anxiety, nothing aside from seeing the (X-) in the standings is going to change that. The 3 way race between the Brewers, Braves and Dodgers is definitely one I’m paying attention to, though.
  10. When I say this I’m mainly thinking of Miz and Harrison. Harrison for whatever reason, can’t seem to pitch on the road. Miz can, but his mound issues are starting to become a pretty pronounced thing, to the point where I’m concerned that opposing teams will find a way to have their grounds crews exploit this, particularly in a playoff game. On the national broadcast the other night one thing they mentioned was “the Brewers need homefield, the Dodgers don’t.” Have to say I agree with that completely,
  11. He’s not the tying run, really no point.
  12. His 7th inning AB was rough. But yeah, I’d rather see him go attack there. Can’t let it end with the bat on your shoulders and two runners in scoring position.
  13. Probably more than any other team, this team can’t afford to drop to the #3. If they have to go on the road in the NLDS already, they aren’t going anywhere,
  14. I thought Contreras did fine. He couldn’t afford to take a pitch and have the game end with the bat on his shoulders.
  15. Not for us, though. at least they put up a fight,
  16. Probably the biggest AB of Lara’s career so far.
  17. Bauers, it is the 9th inning, man, challenge that.
  18. Probably a leadoff solo HR by Pratt here, followed by an easy 1-2-3, just for an especially cruel ending.
  19. Nobody makes more excuses than someone saying the words “I won’t make any excuses, but”
  20. I hope we put up a little better fight in the 9th than we did in the 8th. That was absolutely punchless,
  21. Holy hell have our last two at-bats been terrible.
  22. Well… we have historically dominated them for years. I mean dominated,
×
×
  • Create New...