Well a couple things. First, the division itself isn’t necessarily as important as being a top 2 division winner as that number 3 still plays a Wild Card round round and we need to avoid that. So while we’re 9 up on the Cubs, we’re only 4.5 up on the 3 seed. Solid, but not locked in yet where we can coast.
Secondly, I’m not sure he’s injured. Could be a whole host of other things, mechanics messed up, tipping his pitches, probably a host of other things. I do think Harrison’s massive home/away splits are a pretty good indicator that he had some tells on his pitches, at times, that are more easily relayed on the road.
I'm not necessarily against the idea, but he had plenty of time off and came back worse so another 15 days isn’t going to guarantee anything. We need to figure out what’s wrong with him,