Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Didn’t take Ashby long to give it right back.
  2. I guess I should have clarified that another walk would have been fine and I didn’t mean to just hack at a bunch of pitches out of the zone.
  3. Gotta come out of this inning with some runs.
  4. Sanchez wanted so bad to challenge that pitch and he would’ve lost again.
  5. A righty reliever with a 6.50 ERA just threw Turang a 2 strike hanging slider that couldn’t have been more in the middle of the plate and Turang just whiffed at it.
  6. Such a treat seeing both of our big Cardinal trade acquisitions give up majestic moonshots tonight.
  7. If you had told me that Mitchell would stay healthy all season and still be in the single digits in HRs in September, I never would have believed you. I thought a decent amount of power was going to be one of his calling cards,
  8. Yup, and of course Sanchez picked the wrong pitch to challenge so now we have to be gun shy til late.
  9. Maybe this is just my perception, but from what I’ve seen of Lara, it seems like he starts to get into a pretty good groove with regular playing time. When he starts getting a lot of days off like he had in the last week, he struggles to get it going again.
  10. I never understand guys showing bunt and pulling it back just to take a strike.
  11. Sanchez lets an obvious strike go by and does nothing and then taps his head for a ball. 🤦‍♂️
  12. Looks like this homeplate umpire didn’t get any better at his job during the rain delay,
  13. Man that is a tough one. His power is otherworldly. But if he’s really striking out 40% of the time up here, can he make it at this level? I don’t know, Who is the best historical comp? Adam Dunn, maybe?
  14. Too bad May couldn’t finish the 4th. Not that the game would have been official but 1st and 3rd isn’t a great situation for the next guy to walk right into.
  15. I don’t normally advocate for using challenges early in non crucial counts and situations, but blue is missing some obvious ones.
  16. Add Kevin Mench and Johnny Estrada to the list
  17. Yes, I agree there. Too much nibbling in previous starts and this is a positive in the right direction.
  18. The good: May is getting ahead in counts and attacking, that is a step in the right direction, The bad: He is grooving some really, really meaty 0-2 pitches.
  19. Got away with a really poorly located 0-2 cutter to Suarez.
×
×
  • Create New...