Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,649
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. No, I wouldn’t. Please don’t put words in my mouth. I’ve been a longstanding advocate for not just guessing when you have a situation where there’s 2 outs and a situation where the bases are loaded or there’s runners on 2nd and 3rd. I understand you can guess wrong there but with 2 strikes in that situation, you can’t get caught with the bat on your shoulders, that is my philosophy. So, you’re wrong there as to how I would feel.
  2. Well, be aware of the situation and don’t get caught guessing when a single scores you two runs with 2 outs. That’s my main point. If Turang swings and misses there, it sucks but I can at least live with the physical mistake. That’s what I’m saying.
  3. Really disappointing that we couldn’t pick up Henderson tonight.
  4. Good heavens, it’s not like it was an amazing pitch that barely clipped the corner. Does it matter if it was middle/middle or inner third? and yes, it’s different. You don’t go down looking with 2 strikes and 2 outs with 2 ducks on the pond.
  5. The Cubs are inconsequential. But it’s still about staying ahead of the Dodgers and Braves,
  6. Turang just staring at an 0-2 fastball down the middle with 2 outs and runners on 2nd and 3rd was game tonight.
  7. Serves you right for the sorry ass lineup you tossed out there tonight, Pancakes.
  8. So I guess we are just going to go out with a whimper.
  9. Both Lara and Pratt on the bench tonight. Ridiculous,
  10. You cannot walk the leadoff man in a 2-1 game in the 8th. Thought that was trouble.
  11. I’m not necessarily saying it wasn’t market value. But I am saying it was a poor idea and hasn’t moved the needle. Definitely willing to change my mind if Romero lights it up.
  12. Jojo better be pretty good to justify what we gave up if we’re not going to get better out of May,
  13. Literally anyone else in the lineup is a better option to bat 2nd than Turang.
  14. Not a good night for Chourio. That first pitch he saw was the one to rip,
  15. You have to consider the system. The Cubs dealing their #16 and #18 prospects was MUCH different than us doing it.
  16. Offense, please? Henderson doesn’t deserve to lose this game
  17. I think it was like their #16 and #18 prospects, something like that.
  18. “Logan Henderson made one mistake” he didn’t though
  19. The crazy thing about their pitching woes is they actually did really good at the deadline in finding starting pitchers.
  20. Letting the starting pitcher go 7 innings is not the recipe for beating the Cubs, Frankly if I were Counsell I’d send him back out for the 8th.
  21. Henderson is so damn good, man. 2 runs in 6 innings against an elite offense. I can’t even be mad about the 2 runs he gave up. Just an MVP doing MVP things.
×
×
  • Create New...