Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,658
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Probably wasn’t available or at least not for any realistic price. He would have been a great fit for any contender. I don’t think the Astros were really actively looking to sell off a piece like that when they’re in 1st place. Although I can appreciate the irony of Hader being sold at the deadline twice in his career by a 1st place team.
  2. I can excuse Contreras struggling with the bat, most of the team is doing the same. What I can’t excuse is coming into games unprepared and seemingly neglecting the scouting reports that his job requires. This was not a one time, isolated incident lately. For someone who, up until this season, had a very good reputation for handling a pitching staff. When your own manager and starting pitcher are throwing you under the bus, that’s a pretty good sign that the problem has spiraled. I would not be surprised if he starts losing a higher frequency of starts to Sanchez.
  3. Somehow Uribe got another day off in a game we won 5-4, so he should be fresh as can be. I would prefer both Anderson and Stallings over Sentazela, but I realize they’re not going to make a move on him yet. I wouldn’t trust him with anything more than garbage time right now, though. He’d be my odd man out when Jojo is up.
  4. With respect to Bauers, I was glad when I saw he wasn’t the guy out there.
  5. Holy hell did they steal one that they needed to steal.
  6. Megill did not exactly appear to be either gassed nor rusty.
  7. Are you just trolling at this point? One was an 0-2 count in the zone, one was a 3-2 count with the bases loaded slightly out of the zone where a walk drives in a run, it’s not even the same situation at all. It was Ball 4, clearly, I’m just stating a fact, I’m not riding him too hard, it was a better AB than I expected.
  8. FWIW he only threw 15 pitches last night and was off 2 days before that.
  9. Yeli swings at Ball 4 that would have given us a 2 run lead because of course he does.
  10. I never said that once . I said his walk rate was unsustainably high, despite his results being good, which I admitted they have been. But, you already know that this is what I said, you would just rather be contrarian rather than take the L in any situation.
  11. Sucks that our worst reliever couldn’t protect a slim 2-1 lead but with any luck we’ll be able to get our best reliever a 4th straight day off.
  12. I’ve gone from “we can’t afford not to extend Wild Bill, he’s our MVP” to “get this bum off the team already” over the course of the last 2 months.
  13. Pat: I know you kind of have to play him right now, but just a reminder that your David Hamilton 2026 breakout prediction wasn’t a real thing.
  14. Somehow Murph gets caught off guard every time he thinks he’s got a string of platoon matchups when he makes a call to the pen and the other team goes to the bench.
  15. I don’t know what they did to Murphy but he has been straight up awful since he returned.
  16. I mean, Grant Anderson comes to mind, but we have him sitting in Nashville for this.
  17. Senzatela is dog crap. Been just a straight up awful acquisition.
  18. He’s lucky he didn’t just get tagged for 3 runs. Truth be told the 6 man rotation concept is not working out.
  19. That’s cool, we should also consider making some rules and boundaries for ours
  20. Obviously I wasn’t speaking exclusively about the Dodgers as I literally alluded to in the post and obviously I was referring to how things have gone lately rather than necessarily every team challenge odds over the course of this entire season.
×
×
  • Create New...