Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Team Canada

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    5,622
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Team Canada

  1. Well not in jeopardy after all.
  2. King is rolling and the BP looms - they're in serious jeopardy of getting no hit.
  3. Of course. That was a 3 game sample size, vs the Padres being on fire for months.
  4. Sorry, I completely read that backwards, as Braun wasn't a great person and Yelich thinking he is is a sign he's not great either. I understand now what you were saying!
  5. As is often the case, it's dangerous to jump to conclusions (not a shot at you, more the culture and commentators that posted outraged takes).
  6. Right. But the question isn't can we beat the Padres, it's would you rather face the other white hot team, or a different team that's definitely NOT white hot right now?
  7. People make unethical decisions for varying amounts of money. I strongly suspect the spectrum of ethical standards across athletes isn't that different from the rest of humanity. It seems a pretty harsh take on Yelich regardless.
  8. I am curious what the actual story is. My reaction was somewhere in between, but I do think there's a world where he wanted to make that statement himself on his own terms, and as usual people jump to the hottest take possible.
  9. To be fair, the choice isn't would you rather face the Brewers pen or the Padres pen, but yes I think we forget that we are the best team in the league for a reason, and we're going to be better than most teams at most things.
  10. The morning of the first game.
  11. I get why people might choose the Padres, but if you're asking "who is the team you are more likely to beat," it's 100% the Cubs. Neither's starting staff is great, but the Cubs BP remains a disaster, and we've shown we can keep PCA in check. We're not trying to get by on the fumes of Freddy Peralta and prayers, we have two legit aces and a darn good team. We shouldn't be afraid of either of those teams.
  12. Yeah, good call. I meant <long man du jour> isn't listed. :)
  13. Yeah, he's done it with Freddy before (was it just the Mets in 2024 and not at all last year?). That's what's so fun about postseason baseball. You're not planning for a whole season, it's literally Win Tonight and all options are on the table. Especially if you make it to the WS, can you imagine an elimination game where you have Miz, Henderson, and all the bullpen A guys just throwing max effort for an inning? It'd be amazing.
  14. Yeah, I would like to see them drop down to 6 and play the Braves, then either the winner takes out the Dodgers and we get to try against someone new, or we don't have to face them.
  15. See the thing is, Vladdy, you already got paid for those years. A contract isn't a lifetime achievement award. He's obviously not wrong in the sense that that's why most large free agent contracts are just insanely stupid, but that's not literally true.
  16. Given that the plan seems to be for Miz to have more of a normal outing on Sat, I'll guess 4-5. He has a bunch of days off.
  17. It may be matchup-based. If May has a good last start, I wouldn't be surprised to see him get G3, but either way the leash is going to be short. Maybe they'll piggyback G3 depending on how it goes and G4 would just be a straight BP game.
  18. Both Rogers and Gasser are landing some nice backdoor pitches.
  19. He's so good, Hopefully he wins the utility GG.
  20. If he turns out to be good, then obviously as a fan I'll like it, but in general this is madness.
  21. Despite all the hand wringing about Sunday lineup and punting the game, guess who have all the hits in this game?
×
×
  • Create New...