Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

patrickgpe

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by patrickgpe

  1. @Samurai BuckyThe bucks biggest issue is that they have been trading every pick that they can to go all-in, which their stars aren't getting any younger. Middleton is 32, Lillard 33, and Lopez 36. The only recent 1st round pick you made, can't get on the court. I get you had to make the moves you made to keep Giannis happy and resigned, but there is a price to pay (cap and age wise) when you do this.
  2. yes, @adambr2 Lillard has tried to carry this team on his back these 2 games with Giannis gone. Portis and Middleton need to step up in game 3, especially if Giannis misses again. Neither were absent last night, but the 2nd leading scorer in the league is out, so more is needed. Bench scoring was pitiful though.
  3. well they would still have to make their pick and trade it on draft night then, since they didn't have one last year. You may be right, we will see what changes are made to the team. I do know that they need some young / cheap controller players.
  4. I know tonight is game 2 and the draft is the least thing on everyone's mind, but the bucks were granted pick 21 after winning tie breakers with New Orleans and Phoenix. Unfortunately the Pelicans will use their right to swap picks from the Bledsoe trade.
  5. Looks like the Packers are getting a white helmet. https://uni-watch.com/2024/04/22/source-green-bay-packers-adding-white-alternate-helmet/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1ivWqb3PZ1x3eSm1BqhllBMwd_8EHQtpzEDnFMHcZL9q93ErBVBRTiaaY_aem_AWXfwbQOqFKgYURt644bvo2kNRYo2JtMG0T8yNaQapjw_dmIWF2aICXIXejF33JKQxY5S_qxYsC5QVGv7fomQimG
  6. looking around at some mock drafts this AM, and see Mims often at 25. That is my least favorite possible pick. Couldn't stay healthy and his size concerns me that he will have similar problems in the pros. I think my favorite picks at 25 are: DeJean, Wiggins, Barton, Morgan, or Guyton
  7. Really like DeJean in the first and Barton and Bishop as a 2nd day picks. Nice job as always!
  8. Switching coaches midseason was clearly a mistake. The team has regressed under Doc. That being said, the bucks have been all in and have done all they can to appease Giannis, which has turned into a team that is old and has little depth.
  9. Losing today was a good thing. Would so rather play the pacers over the (most likely) 76ers in the first round
  10. It appears that any win or Knicks loss will seal the #2. That would mean their first round opponent is whomever wins the play in tournament, Seeds 5-8 are so bunched up, its hard to guess whom that will be. I really hope they avoid Philly in round 1 though.
  11. The guy that I don't want is Mims. Injury history and is just huge. Red Flags all over.
  12. I don't think the Packers are in the position to trade all of their day 1 and 2 picks to get a tackle. I was more apt to wanting a tackle when the Packers were higher. If Barton or Guyton was around at 25, I'd be fine with that and they seem like an OL line player that the packers like. I want the Packers to address the secondary early. Now that DeJean seems more of a projected safety, he looses some of his luster. There seems to be a ton of day 2 safeties that I like.
  13. i thought it was more likely he was back but his skills set is needed in the NBA
  14. I agree, the bucks could use a guy like him. NBA teams always seem to draft on potential and shy away from upperclassman because they want to build the next Giannis. The bucks window is rapidly closing so getting an Oso or Kolek that can help on day 1 shouldn't be considered a bad thing.
  15. honestly they probably need the arm. Ross will (probably) go 4 today at best and MIley is (probably) coming off the DL tomorrow.
  16. i always have a warm place in my heart for a sidearmer.
  17. That was a perfect ending to wrestlemania. Like i always say, when it’s good wwe is very good, but when it’s not, it isn’t. Triple H hit it out of the park during his first wrestlania in charge.
  18. Brewers signed Francisco Meija to a minor league deal, assumingly depth while Quero is out. Once the centerpiece of the failed Indians - Lucroy trade, luckily that fell through and the Brewers got Brinson and parts, which begat Yeli. https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2024/04/brewers-sign-francisco-mejia-catcher.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
  19. I like that they clearly were planning on having rock vs roman and cody vs seth and pivoted, and actually the 4 guys have put together a better program leading up to Wrestlemania. Looking forward to IO vs Bayley, Uso vs Uso, and Rhea vs Becky as well. Should be a good weekend. Honestly I think the match of the weekend will be Saturday afternoon with Carmelo Hayes vs Trick Williams at Stand and Deliver.
  20. I'm sure the brewers want to maximize profits, but its also a staffing issue. Its the same reason why you see kiosks inside McDonalds. The team will still need to have staff to go around all of the lots and ticket those that do no pay. I'll take them at their word that they want to make it easier to get in, but understand that there is a financial motivation, because there always is. I would imagine it would be back to normal this homestand and they will figure out how to boost their network next week.
  21. its why you don't make the coach the GM as well. He wanted said punter for his team so he did what he had to do to make sure he got him. Any decent GM would have been more practical. checks and balances exist for a reason.
  22. WIth Quero's injury this is huge
  23. Jones may leave, but I think is more likely he stays. Looking like Starting 5: Jones, Ross, Mitchell, Joplin, Gold Bench: Lowrey, Norman, Owens, Hamilton, Parham
  24. Defensively Marquette played well enough to win. That was the worse shooting performance in some time. Very frustrating way to go out. It’s impossible to win when you go 4-31 from 3 and 20-60 from the field. Doesn’t matter who you play
  25. if you do that trade, Quinyon better be an all-pro by year 2. I think by staying the course or by not being so aggressive, they can fill multiple needs rather than just one. Also I'd look elsewhere at 12, like Latham or Fashanu.
×
×
  • Create New...