Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Marlins (Luzardo) vs Brewers (Woodruff): 9/11/23, 6:40pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
19 minutes ago, RobertCrawley said:

Batting .348.  But that's a poor stat to ponder in the game of baseball.

Correct.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
24 minutes ago, RobertCrawley said:

It's a two screen night. I'm curious to what Aaron does.

He's out of the game with an ankle injury in his first series.

Posted
6 minutes ago, RobertCrawley said:

I guess it's back to a one screen night!

Nah, use the other to compare batting averages.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
7 minutes ago, RobertCrawley said:

You have proven your superiority. That's awesome.

Whatever make you feel better.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
2 minutes ago, RobertCrawley said:

They keep saying Donaldson MVP American league. They don't say when.

They never do…….it’s like Yelich being a gold glover

Posted

I've been busy. But did someone here say that a .348 BA is not significant? I probably misunderstood the context; but I wish every Brewer were batting .348.   

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...