Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Marlins (Chargois) vs Brewers (Peralta): 9/12/23, 6:40pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1 minute ago, MoreTrife said:

He's had a few Ks at bad times that stand out to me. Maybe because he's known as the Brewers best contact hitter...

Yeah, I've noticed that too. And on pitches right down the middle where you are thinking, "why are you watching that?"

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
4 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Yep. Braves bullpen definitely becoming a weakness. They've coughed up a 5 run lead with their best relievers.

Trea Turner is out of his mind right now. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...