Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Burnes) vs Marlins (TBD): 9/22/23, 5:40pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1 minute ago, mtsportsfan said:

When was the last time we scored ten in a inning , if ever ! This is fun !

I remember a game about 10 years ago we scored 10 in the first inning against the Nationals. CC hit a grand slam.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

That was the most fun half inning since....................since forever, that was the best half inning in the history of Brewers baseball!

EDIT: since 1990 apparently

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted

That was so much fun, the Vizzy commercial doesn't even annoy me right now.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...