Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Lions @ Packers Game 4


HarryDoyle
Posted
2 minutes ago, rickh150 said:

No way…. Our injuries are playing a HUGE role in all this.

Who, Bahk? He's been basically out for 3 years, you may as well consider him gone for good. So Jenkins yeah, but every team deals with those. 

  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
2 minutes ago, adambr2 said:

Who, Bahk? He's been basically out for 3 years, you may as well consider him gone for good. So Jenkins yeah, but every team deals with those. 

Jaire, Campbell, now Musgrave.  Those are critical players.  Watson is basically getting more practice time out there.

Chicago delenda est

Posted
1 minute ago, HarveysWBs said:

Jaire, Campbell, now Musgrave.  Those are critical players.  Watson is basically getting more practice time out there.

Yeah...I don't think any of the above is the reason we're getting our teeth kicked in today. 

Posted

Dillon sucks. I said he was "just a guy" in the offseason, but that was too generous. Get through the season with him, and move on. Chances are this entire backfield will need to start from scratch - but much respect to how good Aaron Jones has been for us. 

Posted
1 minute ago, adambr2 said:

Yeah...I don't think any of the above is the reason we're getting our teeth kicked in today. 

I could see that saving a TD on defense.  And a halfway competent o-line at least helps flip the field position battle to neutral, perhaps.  I don’t think we’re winning this game if healthy, but we’re not looking like this.

Chicago delenda est

Posted
14 minutes ago, Fear The Chorizo said:

That's an Achilles with Branch there

Yup. That's not good.

However...on the Packers side, it IS good to see the Packers at least show some fight. To see Love come back out and keep firing. 

I don't anticipate a full comeback here, but...it's something.

 

Ooh...and I see Branch is coming back out here. So that's good for the Lions. 

.

Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

Yup. That's not good.

However...on the Packers side, it IS good to see the Packers at least show some fight. To see Love come back out and keep firing. 

I don't anticipate a full comeback here, but...it's something.

 

Ooh...and I see Branch is coming back out here. So that's good for the Lions. 

Yes, great to see

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...