Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

BruisedCrew

Verified Member
  • Posts

    9,096
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by BruisedCrew

  1. I’m curious how this will play out for me.. For several years I have purchased MLB Extra Innings through Spectrum and its predecessor. That allowed me to watch out of market games on a series of channels. It is like MLB TV, except that you can only get one broadcast of a game instead of being able to select which team’s feed you want. Of course I got the Brewer games through FanDuel and its predecessor as part of my normal Spectrum account. For the last couple of years Extra innings has included a subscription to MLB TV, which was basically the best of both worlds. I could watch other games on the Spectrum channels or through the MLB app on the TVs in the house that are connected to a Roku device, or on my iPad.. For the last 3 years, I have also received a. free subscription to MLB TV as aBrewers season package holder. I gave that to my daughter who lives in Florida so she can watch Brewers games unless they are playing the Rays or Marlins. I am not sure if they will still be doing that. I’m expecting that Spectrum will be offering something to its subscribers, possibly access to Brewers games without an additional subscription, and I can end up with an arrangement essentially the same as what I’ve had. If they don’t, the $200 package that includes all out of market games and Brewers games without blackouts would probably be OK.even though I would be paying more than I have in the past and might lose the Extra Innings channels on Spectrum
  2. This is the Packers most disgusting loss since the Seattle game in 2014
  3. Two possible outcomes. Bears win in regulation or Bears win in OT. Depends on how many they score on their next possession.
  4. They’’re well on their way to blowing it. If they complete the choKe LaFleur should be fired before he gets on the team bus.
  5. I haven’t felt optimistic about the playoffs since September. They looked good the first two weeks but since then not so much.
  6. At least the Packers won’t have a first round playoff exit.
  7. Need another end zone interception to pull this one out. No doubt the Bears will go for 2 and the win. If they score.
  8. In about 30 minutes the Packers went from a team that looked like it was taking control of a big game to one that probably won’t make the playoffs and has no chance of going anywhere if they slip into one of the last spots. A great day to be a Bears fan.
  9. That’s true for teams that have FG kickers that are virtually automatic from 55 yards in. The Packers have to go a lot further to have a 50-50 chance of getting three points
  10. McCarthy might turn out to be a dud, but I think it’s worth remembering that he’s still only 22 years old, which is younger than many rookie QBs who played four, five or six years in college. He should’ve been drafted by a team that had the luxury of letting him grow as a backup for a couple of years.
  11. Might have to downgrade this. Today was supposed to be one of the 3 wins.
  12. 3-5, and they way they’ve played the last 7 games that feels optimistic. Looks like they are flat again today against a motivated team.
  13. 3-5, and the way they’ve played the last 7 games that feels optimistic. Looks like they are flat again today against a motivated team.
  14. 7 seed seems pretty optimistic. Why the heck wouldn’t you throw a Hail Mary that gives you a non zero chance for a win instead of a kick that gives you no chance for a tie.
  15. Now that the schedule gets a lot tougher it’s getting harder to see a path to the playoffs for this schizoid team. Theyre playing with a handicap every game because the opponents all have FG kickers who are automatic from 55 yards in.
  16. I would also factor in what the Brewers offense was like over the last 6 weeks of the season. . It was much less prodcuctive than during the 57-19 streak in the middle of the season. Whether that was a reflection of the team wearing down or just regressing to a norm, the postseason struggles were not completely out of the blue.
  17. That would have been pretty cruel considering that Koufax is still around. But 89 year old Koufax would probably have baffled the playoff version of the Brewers.
  18. I said in another thread that I think the series will be much more competitive than the NLCS. I expect the Blue Jays offense to put a lot more pressure on the Dodgers starters and to get some chances to take advantage of the Dodgers bullpen. I doubt if they will hold the Dodgers to 15 runs in 4 games but their pitching is good enough to keep the Dodgers from running wild. I predict Dodgers in 6 but won’t be shocked if the Jays win.
  19. ??? This is about 4 steps removed from being on topic.
  20. People seem to have lost interest in the ALCs now that the Brewers are done. After watching this entertaining series I have 2 very general predictions about the World Series, whether it’s the M’s or Jays 1. Even though both AL teams have good pitching. I don’t think they will hold the Dodgers to 15 runs in the first four games. 2. I don’t think the AL team will get swept. They both have lineups that look dramatically better than the playoff version of the Brewers. I’m picking the Dodgers in 6, but won’t be shocked if the AL team wins. They might put enough pressure on the Dodgers SP to enable them to take advantage of the bullpen
  21. They certainly carried the momentum into a crisp possession to start the second half.
  22. You’re just starting to think it? The Browns and Cowboys games were pretty strong evidence, and the last two against crap teams have been confirmation.
  23. I think the Mariners are feeling pretty good tonight about their trade deadline acquisitions.
×
×
  • Create New...