Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

snoogans8056

Verified Member
  • Posts

    665
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by snoogans8056

  1. So… Yophery Rodriguez strikes out in 40% of his at bats, but gets on base in 41%? I’ll take it?
  2. And that’s in addition to the seemingly constant flow of stud 18 year old internationals going straight to A-ball.
  3. His write up for Misio basically says he’s got two 70 grade pitches, possibly both 80, but he doesn’t like rating relievers highly.
  4. I’m crap at linking, but it looks like Cream City Prospects on X/twitter confirmed the Brewers being at #2 in Baseball America’s Prospect Handbook behind only the Orioles.
  5. From the write ups on MLB Pipeline, both Quintana and Made are 16 years old and are both already 6’1” and 6’2” switch hitters.
  6. The problem with Black is that he seems like a cheaper, younger version of anyone that we’d trade him for.
  7. At this point I think I could get drafted by the Brewers for $1k so they can save the slot money.
  8. Holy cow they just dropped a bomb with Cooper Pratt.
  9. Russ Smith was the big one that I thought we’d save a ton on. He was a 4th year guy taken in the 2nd and if I remember correctly we gave him near slot money. Should have been like 10% of that. Could have maybe got Roc Riggio to sign if we had really bent that 2nd round pick over.
×
×
  • Create New...