Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. I guess this qualifies as a Minor League 'Transaction'. Yowza.
  2. Beyond the Sounds victory and the Brewers comeback sweep, easily my favorite moment of this Sunday. It's beautiful. Nice of Joey to open his season 8-for-8 with 2 HR and a 3B at Wrigley. *for those not aware that is also former Brewers Minor League OF'er Corey Ray fulfilling his duties as Nats 1B Coach*
  3. Not gonna lie: I miss MLB ST Tyler Black's bat.
  4. LOL. I get that part of the fandom. But, I'm not looking for an ounce of sympathy. I am simply sharing my feels - after all, this thread is titled 'All Things Hockey'🤔 . Elated for Bucky. Bummed that classic Minnesota Wild luck is already rubbing off the wrong way on their current top prospect. THO, Benak may be the better player when all is said and done this go around.
  5. A day of conflicted joy: Badgers advance but at the expense of One Charlie Stramel breaking his ankle. I had sincerely hoped he would get an opportunity to wear the Wild sweater late season after they (come on lads, any day now!) clinched their post-season berth. Likely wishful thinking, regardless, but what an awful way for Him to exit what was a fabulous season.
  6. Sounds knotted it at 2-2 via a Jett Williams line drive single to CF in the top of the 5th. They head to the 6th.
  7. The amount of nausea I experienced watching One Sweet 16 team after the next absolutely choke opps away at the free throw line was alarming. The more things change...BUT, then, to see UConn Big Man Tarris Reed Jr. and his season tally of 58.2% from the charity stripe step to the line and sink 4 straight crunch time FT's ensuring UConn finally pulled away from Izzo's Spartans - including his last two with 3.8 seconds remaining to put the Husky up by 4 - well, all was redeemed. That was as clutch '...put the noise aside and execute!' as it gets. Great finish in that Spartan/Huskies game. Very very little margin for any amount of error. Impressive final minutes.
  8. Big Game today, Lads. May the Badgers rise to the occasion!
  9. Honestly, one of my favorite aspects of the return of the Minor League season is the titular word play of the daily game threads. We are SO back!
  10. Welp, bullpen certainly blew it late. Walks, Wild Pitches. We are so back.
  11. Isn't Leonard Injured at present? Or am I misremembering?
  12. 3 21 yo feature and multi-tool prospects moving to Triple-A at the same time is quite awesome. What a time to be a Brewers fan!
  13. Important to note, before official roster releases, it certainly sounds as tho Pratt; Wilken; Lara; and Adams all are starting in Nashville. So, I think (for me at least) this would very likely mean early estimations of Double-A Fischer and Adamczewski are right on track. I imagine Dylan O'Rae will get plenty of early CF reps.
  14. I guess when you have the Dodgers budget a $1 Milly flyer for your bullpen is an easy roll of the dice?
  15. Not surprising in the least. I touched on it last season multiple times: If he didn't get injured in the first half of 2025 I think he was at the front of the line for a IL replacement call-up. He just does so many disruptive things on the diamond - his speed translates all over. And, he also seemed to be tapping into a bourgeoning power stroke. His penchant for the swing and miss will be the biggest X Factor in his staying power. This is awesome news!
  16. Nope. I explicitly, on more than one occasion, clicked on the name within the ESPN Box Scores. It brought me to 21 yo 3B Rookie Jon (Luke) Adams player page.
  17. Fixed it for you😁
  18. I think RHP Hayden Robinson is a low hanging fruit to 'pick to click' given how rough he fared coming off his TJ last summer. We can only hope after that brief exposure and a full off-season to build up strength and mechanics he can get back to spinning the living heck out of the ball and wowing us with his arsenal.
  19. Well, MLB was calling him 'Jon Adams' all spring as his given name is Jon Luke Adams. It was really strange tho when I first saw it. He is very much a Luke imho.
  20. What to expect? I expect a man to show up in that clubhouse. A grown man. A man's man. A family man. A man who shows up to mow your lawn when your mower is down and out. A man who shows up with a cup of sugar when you've run out. A man who knows your strengths and weaknesses and he plays to your strengths. Hopefully, he also works fast on the bump...even when he's getting torched.
  21. Another way to look at it is this gives them the guy they targeted after ST while also sending KC to a great org where he will have ample opportunity to build on a solid start to his career.
  22. At this point, I have resigned myself to the Bucks selecting the Mexican draft entrant, Karim Lopez, because that is the most John Horts Bucks maneuver there is. "Hey we had amazing success with a different Kareem,, we thought why not strike gold twice! Si se puede." When I saw the Bucks down 44 to the Clippers with BroLo outplaying Myles Turner (shocker), I could only smile. I knew Doc could give us another inspired post-game rationale in this historically terrible season.
  23. C Brett Sullivan Has earned another 40-Man opportunity. He capitalizes on his non-roster Rockies invite and makes the opening day roster: Full MLB Link HERE. Sullivan will leave the Albuquerque Isotopes clubhouse behind him, for now, where former Brewers RHP TJ Shook and OF Drew Avans will look to keep his locker tidied and clean should he return.
×
×
  • Create New...