Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brock Beauchamp

Site Manager
  • Posts

    7,073
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    47

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brock Beauchamp

  1. Moving this over to the MiLB forum.
  2. I never would have gotten this one. It's Paul Householder.
  3. I like this one so much I made it a poll question.
  4. Damn really made Devin work for that one.
  5. At this point Ortiz needs to stop ****** around and just grow that mullet we can all see he wants.
  6. Yeah, I saw that just moments after I sent that message. Good.
  7. Ughhhh it's a national broadcast on ESPN. Prepare for three hours of a Yankee wankfest.
  8. Yes, exactly. That's why I used wRC+ instead of dingers. I think his improvement comes from batted balls in play.
  9. Contreras strikes me as the type of person who wants a maximum payday in free agency. Maybe I'm wrong about that (and there's nothing wrong with betting on yourself), I just don't see an extension getting done with him. And that's too bad. I'd happily give him the Raleigh contract plus a year if he would accept.
  10. That's a good one. I'll go with a nice rebound season from Hoskins, hitting for a 120 wRC+ again.
  11. I really like this piece. The Tokyo Series was wildly successful and while it will be hard to replicate the intensity of Japanese fans, MLB needs to start tapping into more international markets that love baseball. The Tokyo Series Proves That MLB Needs to Expand Its International Reach - Twins - Twins Daily TWINSDAILY.COM For the second consecutive season, Major League Baseball opened their regular season with an international Opening Day for two clubs. For the second consecutive season, it was a...
  12. What exactly is "present day value" in baseball contracts? Here's a breakdown, straight from an accountant. Sifting Through the Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Contract Noise - Blue Jays - Jays Centre JAYSCENTRE.COM The baseball media is mischaracterizing the actual value of contracts with deferred money. Let's get it straight.
×
×
  • Create New...