Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Robocaller

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,809
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Robocaller

  1. Ah, I see you think he'll be a 3B. Quite possible.
  2. I had looked at a list of guys who led innings pitched. Either I missed that, or the list I looked at was inaccurate.
  3. I had looked at a list of guys who led innings pitched. Either I missed that, or the list I looked at was inaccurate.
  4. While acknowledging that much of the world is Gray, I cherish and defend those things which are black and white.
  5. While acknowledging that much of the world is Gray, I cherish and defend those things which are black and white.
  6. the difference is I acknowledge when I'm wrong.
  7. the difference is I acknowledge when I'm wrong.
  8. accuracy is important to avoid miscommunication. Part of my religion. As recently as yesterday I thanked someone for correcting me (I thought the Angels' Quero was brother to our Quero). Life is a continual improvement process for me.
  9. accuracy is important to avoid miscommunication. Part of my religion. As recently as yesterday I thanked someone for correcting me (I thought the Angels' Quero was brother to our Quero). Life is a continual improvement process for me.
  10. I dunno. I don't like to post inaccurate statements. Maybe I'm the weird one.
  11. I dunno. I don't like to post inaccurate statements. Maybe I'm the weird one.
  12. You realize it was a response to something confrontational and condescending, right?
  13. You realize it was a response to something confrontational and condescending, right?
  14. The only pitcher to pitch 350 innings since 1946 is knuckleballer Wilbur Wood.
  15. Burnes' CY was announced LESS than ONE year ago. So you're just wrong. It is great that you're so brave to make a big deal out of this. There is a mathematical convention for the "timing of things during a year," and your belief is not consistent with that. So, admit your mistake and move on. Be a better man.
  16. My preference is to bring back Burnes and Woodruff for 2023, and be willing to trade them at the deadline if the season goes to hell. Try to improve at the margins (relief pitching, at least) while giving a few rookies their shot. But it's equally reasonable to sell off Burnes, Woodruff, and Adames this offseason, if we get a good offer. The thing is, there might be 6 teams that have the need and the prospect capital to swing the trade; and at most three of them might actually make an offer if Arnold lets them know the boys are available. If we're lucky, one of them makes an offer that works for us. BTW, the author of the piece seems to think it's 2023. Holliday was drafted this season, and Burnes was CY last season (I guess he's still the reigning C.Y.).
  17. My preference is to bring back Burnes and Woodruff for 2023, and be willing to trade them at the deadline if the season goes to hell. Try to improve at the margins (relief pitching, at least) while giving a few rookies their shot. But it's equally reasonable to sell off Burnes, Woodruff, and Adames this offseason, if we get a good offer. The thing is, there might be 6 teams that have the need and the prospect capital to swing the trade; and at most three of them might actually make an offer if Arnold lets them know the boys are available. If we're lucky, one of them makes an offer that works for us. BTW, the author of the piece seems to think it's 2023. Holliday was drafted this season, and Burnes was CY last season (I guess he's still the reigning C.Y.).
  18. Henderson has more trade value by himself than Burnes does (BTV).
  19. Henderson has more trade value by himself than Burnes does (BTV).
  20. That would be something like 12, 18, and 30+M over those 3 years. That seems like an underpay for Burnes who probably would like a 5+ year contract.
  21. That would be something like 12, 18, and 30+M over those 3 years. That seems like an underpay for Burnes who probably would like a 5+ year contract.
×
×
  • Create New...