Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Some believe that if he looked like Mike McCarthy, he’d be gone by now.
  2. There are people on this very forum who believe this is a well coached team, despite all evidence to the contrary.
  3. And people will say we are well coached.
  4. I mean none of this is shocking. They’re so good at talking the talk Monday thru Saturday.
  5. Literally our only good offensive lineman
  6. Great series to start the game🙄
  7. I totally remember when that guy was like kind of famous for a few months in the 90s. I don’t really remember what he had to do with OJ though.
  8. This is why I don’t buy the “it was still a good trade because we needed someone to eat up those innings” argument. May has “eaten up” less than 32 innings for us. We have relievers in our pen who aren’t that far behind that count since the end of July.
  9. Freddy never sucked. He was just in a sucky organization.
  10. Your expectations must have been much higher than mine. I expected both him and Pratt to be defense first guys whose bats took a couple years to come around. Like Turang. A .659 OPS was well within my expectations offensively,
  11. Can’t argue with that logic especially with Megill being a little shakier lately and Ashby got the guy he was in there for.
  12. Took his sweet time getting that ball to 1st but nice job getting Henderson.
  13. I have absolutely no faith in Ashby in key situations. Hope to be completely mistaken.
  14. Maybe, but I expect Lara to be starting in right most days or at least half. I mean the entire offense has struggled today and did so in the 8th. They have 3 hits and 11 strikeouts.
  15. No, he’s most likely not. Not if Frelick is the alternative.
  16. Pair of really rough ABs by the rookies.
×
×
  • Create New...