Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. 1 for 16 from your 1-4 hitters makes it tough to win but the biggest culprit today, once again, was the Kyle Harrison blowup inning. Thanks for your contributions in the first half this year Kyle, but it’s time to put a rest to your 2026 season.
  2. ABS is the hardest working player on the field today.
  3. Ashby is one of the most frustrating dudes on the roster because the raw stuff when on is among the best on the staff. But, no consistency and not someone you’d want to trust in a big spot against the Dodgers.
  4. That was more foreshadowing than jinx. Jinx would have been “Ashby has been nearly perfect lately.”
  5. He’s actually pretty adept at putting together long, competitive ABs. Usually quite patient. Not today, though.
  6. On paper, May is an upgrade from Quintana last year. But so far, just on paper. Hope he can build off his last outing.
  7. I feel like Ashby has entered late 1 run games a lot in the second half of the season only for them to not be late one run games anymore when he was done.
  8. I think Murphy needs to chat with Lara, put a hand on his shoulder and smile warmly before more of his big ABs.
  9. Trust him more as opposed to what other options? Is he one of the top 12-13 options is the only question in my mind.
  10. Pretty clearly a HR. If there’s nobody standing there the ball clears the line.
  11. I don’t see how you can leave Stallings off the playoff roster. Who are you going to trust more to come into a game whenever and give you 9 outs when things go wrong and you don’t want to burn your power arms?
  12. Signs point to “probably just not going to be our day.”
  13. This umpire might as well just ask his magic 8 ball.
  14. I never actually thought Woodruff had any shot of pitching again this year but with Harrison and Sproat simply not useable in the playoffs you can make a pretty good case that there’s an opening if he’s healthy.
  15. Not saying one outing is enough to really draw much from at all, but both Sproat and Harrison did get an outing out of the pen this month and both outings were disasters.
  16. Yeah. Sproat is still all just projection and hope at this point. At least with Harrison you know, this guy at his best was very successful in the majors for a period of time.
  17. I don’t think punting today was the intention. I think they hoped Harrison would pitch better. Most of the lineup is okay, though I’d prefer that Naylor absolutely never start until there is literally nothing to play for.
  18. Turang never seems to have much in between offensive hero and offensive dud.
  19. Well, at some point you’re risking injury to the pitcher. Don’t want to do anybody like that.
  20. Well, still some time to get the offense going. Would have been nice to get something last inning.
  21. Who was saying this about Burnes? Maybe on Twitter/X. I don’t think trading Burnes for pennies on the dollar was the consensus here. I think most knew it was still there for Burnes - he showed it in 2018. I will say, there’s a lot more Johnny Hellwegs than Corbin Burnes’ out there and we throw around the name of Burnes a little too often when talking about Sproat, That’s an unlikely outlier of an outcome. If he could even develop into a reliable middle of the rotation guy, I’d be happy with that.
×
×
  • Create New...