Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,649
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Will Levis is available. I’d feel much better about him as the backup QB than Tyrod. Another Titans reclamation project would be welcome. In regard to Jacobs, since he still gets paid under the suspension, since he’s a likely cut candidate after this season anyway, and since he’s highly unlikely to suit up for us again at this point, can’t we just at least cut him now for the cap relief or is there something about him being on the commissioners exempt list that prevents this?
  2. Honestly, just take one game this series and the Cubs are in a tough spot, 6 back with only 3 left against us. Of course, that should not be the goal, especially when we still need to worry about positioning versus the Dodgers and/or Braves.
  3. No Gutey getting off the hook for me. He had all offseason to prepare for this possibility and there was cheap RB production available on the open market.
  4. I can already think of some that are going to be bemoaning in 2 years that we would have won the Super Bowl if Jacobs hadn’t been suspended.
  5. PCA is freaking unreal. Unfortunately for the Cubs, they also need 25 other guys.
  6. Oh I meant Orzech.
  7. But his past production also hasn’t been good.
  8. I kind of think they will probably be okay if Lloyd stays healthy. They thought enough of him to use a day 2 pick on him. He looked pretty good at various points throughout the preseason and as you said, Wilson looked okay last year and I don’t think he is anything special, Maybe I’m just not that high on Jacobs anymore. I kind of thought he might be a cut candidate after the 2025 season. But I expected them to do more if they went that route to address the position. Not sure what to expect from Kaleb Johnson. He was pretty highly touted in college but looked pretty bad as a rookie. But he never got much of an opportunity as he was in A-Rodg’s doghouse from the get go. With Rodgers back this season and McCarthy now there (man that feels weird to say), it wasn’t going to get better there for him.
  9. One thing I’ve taken from this deadline — next year, if we do nothing. It’s okay. It really is okay if we just stick with who we got. I really hope May can figure it out and be a guy for us in September, but chances are, this isn’t going to be a needle mover at all from what we would have gotten from Sproat, Coleman or Gordon.
  10. I still remember the “Soup pitched great” quote like it was yesterday.
  11. Split and we’re good. We have the right guys pitching. Even 1 out of 4 wouldn’t be a catastrophe. Just can’t get swept.
  12. Yes, defense matters. No, May did not get help at times today from his defense (which he absolutely got in his Brewer debut). No, May did not pitch well today. All of these things can be true.
  13. I think a study on the Brewers W/L record in games prior to his children appearing at postgame press conferences would be fun.
  14. First of all, you must be an absolute blast at parties, it was clearly meant to be a humorous over the top, tongue in cheek embellishment. Secondly, you’ll have to show me this amazing magic calculator for me to take to the bank that comes up with a 0.82 ERA in the last 11 innings for the pitcher who has given up 11 earned runs in the last 6 and 2/3rds innings.
  15. I do agree however that I hope they don’t try to force May to be a part of the playoff roster and a key player on it, just because they gave up a lot for him, if he continues to pitch poorly in September.
  16. Wait why is this their last chance for a long time? I personally think their window is as open as it’s ever been with no closed window in sight, with a continued chance to be a very high end contender every single year. Unless you’re just saying you don’t expect there to be baseball in 2027.
  17. Murphy in postgame pressers when May has a bad outing: “He did a lot of good things. Plus the Rangers are really good. I don’t think he’s comfortable yet.” Murphy when Sproat has a bad outing: “This guy is dog ass and he better get it together soon”
  18. If the postseason started today there’s no situation besides garbage time that you could trust him in. He’s firmly 5th behind Drohan at this point and possibly 6th behind Gasser.
  19. Can’t win them all, some good today, some bad. The biggest factor was that 4+ innings, 4 earned runs with 4 walks/HBP from your starting pitcher is simply not good enough.
  20. No reason for anyone but Bryse to pitch the rest of this one.
  21. Words can’t express how bad Turang has been the last couple weeks, but it’s not usually with the glove. This game looked extremely promising for another convincing win in the 1st inning and then it’s been all downhill since. Murphy has managed so poorly today that I genuinely sincerely wonder if he felt fine taking one on the chin today as long as he could avoid using any leverage relievers before the Cubs series.
  22. You say this as if Frelick is the better hitter.
  23. Every so often, Murph has a game where it seems like he completely punts. Not like actively tries to throw the game, but completely disconnects from doing anything to actively trying to win it to the point where I almost ask if there is some sort of purpose or strategy behind it.
  24. Really, really questionable call there to stick with Frelick against the lefty with the tying runs on and 2 outs.
×
×
  • Create New...