Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,655
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Just to be clear, I’ve seen Wild Bill slow trot to 1st on probably half a dozen balls in the Pat Murphy era on plays where the ball was misplayed or momentarily bobbled, and he likely would have been safe, without so much as a mention in the postgame presser, much less a benching.
  2. I don’t have a big problem with this, but let’s be consistent in how we enforce standards and not hold rookies to a higher standard than veterans.
  3. If that had been Yelich he’d have gotten a backrub and hit leadoff tomorrow.
  4. Hmm. I think Pratt could have probably booked it out of the box a little quicker, but I didn’t think it was overly egregious.
  5. Who was that 3rd base coached nicknamed “the windmill” because of his aggressive send tendencies?
  6. These Met fans are Wrigley field esque on their “whoaaaaa!!” reactions to routine flyballs,
  7. When I watched this sport 20 years ago, I never appreciated great defense. To me it was all just “fielding”. This organization has shown me how much value it really has.
  8. Need better at bats than we got that inning with runners in scoring position.
  9. Pratt has been brutal since his return. Those bunt attempts were terrible. Wonder if he could have benefited from a more lengthy rehab assignment.
  10. Thought we were still playing the little league game with the quality of that throw to 2nd.
  11. Gonna be another game of hitting into 4 or 5 double plays.
  12. Vaughn is about the quietest .311 hitter you’ll ever see.
  13. That grounder would not have been a DP, so good work by Kyle getting the K first.
  14. Good and correct challenge. Get it together, Hunter. Terrible call.
  15. You have to line up Harrison to pitch at home every time in the playoffs and never on the road.
  16. Cannot really understand why Brice hits so high against lefties. A .623 career OPS and .564 OPS this year in your #2 spot hurts.
  17. I agree , the problem is you can probably look at half the teams in the NFC and say “if things go right, this could be our year”. I don’t see Seattle as vastly superior to anyone. They are the team things went right for last season.
  18. Not really my point. You asked what we would have done instead,
  19. For me I’m probably just sticking with Wilson for one more in a game you aren’t terribly likely to win anyway trailing going into the 9th.
  20. Eh. Pratt’s been struggling. I’m good with it. We will see if we can do anything in the 9th.
×
×
  • Create New...