Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

patrickgpe

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by patrickgpe

  1. All reports said that he has blown a major WM match as well he was to be involved in Elimination Chamber. Its funny that Vince is firing his son for all of the revisions day of, because thats basically what he does most Monday and Friday nights, and one Sunday a month.
  2. Tonight was fine. Both winners were extremely predictable: the woman’s match continues to be better. On the mens side the biggest surprise entrant was Shane McMahon
  3. To me it’s not the winner that matters rather it’s the surprise entrants that make the event. I think it has been ruined since most of it leaked out prior.
  4. Tomorrow is my favorite day in sports entertainment. It has been ruined with leaks and WWE announcing surprise entrants prior. Also the number of entries (especially on mens side) that are not on the main roster continues to decrease, which was the fun of it. Still its must see TV. I'll predict Ronda Rousey and Brock Lesnar are victorious this year. If reports are accurate, there will be a lot of woman coming back from my youth (won't spoil it here). A few surprises on the mens side but haven't seen any WWE HOFers returning.
  5. Yeah once Leonard / Penny and Sheldon/Amy got married the entire premise of the show kind of got l lost.
  6. Big Bang theory is great. i did run its course at the end, probably shortly after penny and sheldon get married. I was the first 2 seasons of young sheldon and stopped. its not bad, its just have only so much time for TV and I didn't think of it as can't miss TV.
  7. just finished the first half of the final season of Ozark. Doesn't seem to slow down. really good. now i have to wait to see how the series concludes. Julia Garner has become a star from this series and Jason Bateman is so good in his role of Marty Byrd.
  8. Peacock has been my preferred streaming service of late, their British suspense / murder mysteries shows have been great; Mr Mercedes, The Capture, Vigil, and the Fall all were filmed on the other side of the Atlantic and are fantastic. Watching Departure now, so far so good (half way through season 1).
  9. one more episode left of dexter: new blood. It has been a very satisfying ending to the series (if this is it), compared to the final season of the showtime original. Cannot wait for next week's show
  10. patrickgpe

    Pizza

    Most frozen pizza toppings are bland anyway. I love a fresh hand pinched sausage or when you get the crispy pepperoni that folds over. yum.
  11. Dexter has been great. It took about 3 episodes to get going. I can't wait till Sunday night and watch it on the app Sunday AM.
  12. My wife and I watched OUR final episode of Big Sky this week. It was interesting when it started, but every episode this season has lead me to wonder why I'm still tuning in. The last episode was the deal breaker. Bye bye BIG SKY. this run has been less than desirable. I haven't watched last nights episode yet.
  13. Okay, I retract my last statement....I need ESPN for Kansas Basketball. Does ESPN+ let you watch all of ESPN...the the main channel and stuff? If so, then still a net win money wise. no just the espn3 content
  14. i have sling and every single local station is off there except for FOX6. it happens.
  15. only advantage is no contract and you don't need to worry about a box that has to be returned at some point. to me thats good enough.
  16. the only one is direct tv stream and you need to get the choice package that is 90 dollars / month with tax.
  17. to each his own, but the nice thing about streaming services is you can come and go as you please. I cancelled Direct TV Stream once baseball season ended and changed to sling and will go back in the spring if there is baseball to be watched. no contract.
  18. watched Johnny wrestling's farewell last night. He was truly Mr. NXT. I am surprised that Grayson Waller was the one that they decided to put over, but looks like him and Von Wagner will be the top heels in the promotion moving forward. The show is not as good as it used to be, but I still enjoy it over Raw or Smackdown.
  19. patrickgpe

    Pizza

    Getting Rocky rococo's after work today. i always thought their sauce was off tasting (too sweet) and its way too doughy. The kids love it so its a treat for them.
  20. patrickgpe

    Pizza

    I love the Jack's rising crust. Orv's has one thats good and available.
  21. patrickgpe

    Pizza

    its my stepsons favorite. I can't understand why...
  22. you do not.
  23. patrickgpe

    Pizza

    anyone else ever try Lippers. I think you can only buy them at Piggly Wiggly's around Milwaukee. Very underrated. Been years since i bought one, but happened to be at one yesterday and picked some up. 4 dollars not on sale and so very good.
  24. patrickgpe

    Pizza

    emils is my favorite. i think you are right, PH or LM are just too much cheese and toppings.
  25. patrickgpe

    Pizza

    I took your advice and got some on Monday to celebrate a big packer win. I agree they are excellent but the kids didn’t care for them. They also didn’t like the lotza motza pizzas I got once either though.
×
×
  • Create New...