Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
Just now, wildcat83 said:

Nervous for this inning with Megill not having the adrenaline of coming in from the pen.

If he does not getting any adrenaline from this situation I don’t know what will give him adrenaline. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Fear The Chorizo said:

You cannot walk the leadoff hitter Trevor - just can't do it

Well… he didn’t …

Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, wildcat83 said:

Nervous for this inning with Megill not having the adrenaline of coming in from the pen.

Can a pitcher go back out to the pen between innings? 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, Branyanisthegoat said:

Not that we'd use em correctly anyway, but would really like to have an abs challenge left rn

Contreras wanted to use one in the at bat to Harris that he would've lost again lol

Posted
Just now, Fear The Chorizo said:

Id rather it be a single than a walk

Yeah … I agree with that. Make him beat you, if it happens, it happens 

Posted

That a baby!

Again - 3 straight heaters a great hitter looked completely overmatched...yet in the 1st inning he was casually fouling off 102 on the black like it was nothing multiple times

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...