Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

Today is a day for not hitting it hard, I guess.

GAME 1!

  • Like 2

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted

I didn't really understand the controversy there. I saw more than one fly ball hit the roof at the Metrodome and it was just a regular play after hitting the roof regardless of what happened. I don't know why the broadcast kept suggesting it would be ruled a homer. I started second guessing myself they were so convinced of it. 

  • Like 4
Posted

Insane announcing though.  If you don't know, shut your mouth until you either have someone look up the rule for you or the umpires announce something.

  • Like 8
  • Love 1
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Posted

Love Bananaball

  • Like 1
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006
Posted
Just now, OldSchoolSnapper said:

I didn't really understand the controversy there. I saw more than one fly ball hit the roof at the Metrodome and it was just a regular play after hitting the roof regardless of what happened. I don't know why the broadcast kept suggesting it would be ruled a homer. I started second guessing myself they were so convinced of it. 

I think they got the old Trop catwalk rules in Tampa Bay confused

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...