Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted

Ok...so after that AB, Im not going to dismiss the tinfoil hat theory that something was going on with the Padres fouling off every 100+mph Miz fastball and crushing his pitch count.

Tatis had zero chance there...thank God Megill doesnt have a cutter for Bill to call!

  • Like 1
Community Moderator
Posted
1 minute ago, owbc said:

Now THAT is why I love baseball. 
 

Wild Thing IRL

That crossed my mind after the first two strikes

YARN | Give him the heater | Major League (1989) | Video clips by quotes | cc2aa9c0 | 紗

  • Like 5
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
  • Love 1

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted
Just now, greenlawler said:

This is why I hate playoff baseball, I am old I might stroke out. 

Amen brother. That and it'll be about 3:00 in the morning before I can actually settle down enough to sleep

  • Like 3
  • WHOA SOLVDD 2
Verified Member
Posted
1 minute ago, greenlawler said:

This is why I hate playoff baseball, I am old I might stroke out. 

GMTA

Community Moderator
Posted

Interesting decision to run Morejon out for another inning. Sacrificial lamb to skip tomorrow. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, BrewerFan said:

Maybe you make him go fishing a bit. Keep the ball up, see if he's attacking?

Walk isn't the worst thing if you're pitching smart...

What a stupid idea. 

Just attack him and overwhelm him!

.

Posted
2 minutes ago, owbc said:

Interesting decision to run Morejon out for another inning. Sacrificial lamb to skip tomorrow. 

You'd like the LHP versus Mitchell (who is fine in general vs LHP but take the advantage) and then Lara and Ortiz aren't scary.

  • Like 1
Posted

Love the season that Joey has had but I hope that there is better playoff baseball in his future than what he has had so far in his career. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...