Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Verified Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, Bulldogboy said:

One of the reasons Vaughn over Yelich was the answer. 

Yelich has the best OPS so far this series on the team 

The hate on yelich is insane 

  • Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted

I know the 3B gets whatever ball he can, but... sometimes... it just doesn't make sense. Pratt coming in on that is a cleaner play. 

.

Posted
Just now, BCF said:

Yelich has the best OPS so far this series on the team 

The hate on yelich is insane 

I don’t think he should be starting, but he’s had a fine two games.

  • Like 1
Verified Member
Posted

This series;

Jackson: .167 AVG, .953 OPS

Turang: .000 AVG, .143 OPS

Contreras: .167 AVG, .953 OPS

Mitchell: .200 AVG, .533 OPS

  • Sad 1
Posted
Just now, yourout said:

And that's why bunty cant be in these games.

I'd have a stronger opinion if Ortiz wasn't swinging at stuff a foot+ up out of the zone multiple times yesterday(and he turned on one and DAMN near gave us a 4-2 lead... I mean, it was well foul, but he barreled it up). 

.

Posted
Just now, bm1090 said:

I don’t think he should be starting, but he’s had a fine two games.

Well said. He shouldn’t be starting over Vaughn against lefties but independently he was fine today and yesterday.

  • Like 1
Verified Member
Posted

The stars for the team had to step up offensively or they aren’t gonna go anywhere. They haven’t 

Posted
Just now, Brock Beauchamp said:

I really wouldn't be starting Hamilton, either.

Ortiz needs to be in late for at least a replacement. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, BCF said:

Yelich has the best OPS so far this series on the team 

The hate on yelich is insane 

No hate. I'm talking breaking up all the lefties 

  • Like 1
Posted

Every pitcher,  0-2 then nibble, nibble nibble with completely non-competetive pitches.

  • Like 2
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Verified Member
Posted
Just now, BrewerFan said:

I'd have a stronger opinion if Ortiz wasn't swinging at stuff a foot+ up out of the zone multiple times yesterday(and he turned on one and DAMN near gave us a 4-2 lead... I mean, it was well foul, but he barreled it up). 

Ortiz also been banged up the last few weeks 

Posted
2 minutes ago, BCF said:

Yelich has the best OPS so far this series on the team 

The hate on yelich is insane 

I mean the other guy he mentions has a 2.000 OPS if we’re going off of insanely small sample sizes. 

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, BCF said:

This series;

Jackson: .167 AVG, .953 OPS

Turang: .000 AVG, .143 OPS

Contreras: .167 AVG, .953 OPS

Mitchell: .200 AVG, .533 OPS

Jackson being on this list certainly doesn’t tell the whole story.  He’s been robbed at least twice and has smoked the ball other times

Posted
1 minute ago, Bulldogboy said:

No hate. I'm talking breaking up all the lefties 

You get Morejon next inning and you use Vaughn and Sanchez. Don't get into the 8th with Miller fresh. I don't like the odds there(obviously). 

.

Posted
1 minute ago, BCF said:

The stars for the team had to step up offensively or they aren’t gonna go anywhere. They haven’t 

Chourio has been good despite the results.

the rest have not.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...