Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
  • Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Community Moderator
Posted

Good eye Sal!

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Verified Member
Posted
Just now, bm1090 said:

A lot better at bats the first few innings

The shadows were brutal to start the game 

Verified Member
Posted

I would be tempted to bring Vaughn in here for Pratt and bring Ortiz in for defense 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...