Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
  • Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Verified Member
Posted
15 minutes ago, HarveysWBs said:

Never forget Gary’s walk. That was so huge.

And never forget,  because they had one to burn, Gary was Gary with that challenge.

  • Like 1
Posted

That was possible because three guys went up there and didn’t swing at anything they couldn’t hit. Every called strike was garbage to swing at. No one bailed Miller out with weak contact. Eventually they wore Miller out and he had no choice but to pitch to Chourio.

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Posted
3 minutes ago, wildcat83 said:

Biggest thing for me is it gives us a better chance next series as well.  We could go May and Gasser now in SD and just gotta win 1 of them.  Would allow us to throw Miz and Henderson 1 and 2 next series.  This gives us a huge chance to line up our pitching!  If we lose today I think Miz goes in game 4 and Henderson in 5.

I honestly... don't know if we win the series if we go 1-1. 

NOW you're playing and MAYBE with experiance, they'll play loose up 2-0 and finish the Pads right then and there! 

And I think you MAY be right, but I think more likely, Mis still goes Gm5. He's only gone on 4 days rest 4 times this year and those 4 times, he had extra rest before. 

He'll have to soon, but... not this serires!

.

Posted
9 minutes ago, FidoMcCokefiend said:

9 games to go.

Yeah... no, what I meant to say was... 5 to go until we only have 4 more to go!

Whatever! We're beating the AL...

And for the first time... I think I might have made this sound!
 

 

  • WHOA SOLVDD 2

.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Bulldogboy said:

I was very impressed with Sal tonight. He looked very relaxed and didn't try to do too much. He earned another start.

I just trust Sal to come through. Not like David Ortiz, but just good, solid ABs. 

I think I WILL trust Lara and Pratt and Turang NEEDS to do something here, but... Frelick is one of those steady guys in the big spot despite the down year. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

.

Posted
Just now, willie key said:

I’d like to see the Braves win tonight too.    Let that series go the distance

Oh, of course! That's huge. 

.

Posted
18 minutes ago, Branyanisthegoat said:

Did David Ortiz just say Gary Sanchez didnt have a very good season? What is he talking about

Tried watching them yesterday, walked out of the room today. This Bozos weren’t putting a damper on my mood.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, willie key said:

Padres fans on twitter are going to lose their minds tonight 

I quit Twitter in 2024 because.....reasons. There are moments that I would love to be a fly on the Twitter wall.....but I'm sure they're not happy. 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, MrTPlush said:

Tried watching them yesterday, walked out of the room today. This Bozos weren’t putting a damper on my mood.

Did you see A Fraud put his bat between his legs while Jeter and Papi were talking? That was.....odd. 

Posted
10 minutes ago, MrTPlush said:

That was possible because three guys went up there and didn’t swing at anything they couldn’t hit. Every called strike was garbage to swing at. No one bailed Miller out with weak contact. Eventually they wore Miller out and he had no choice but to pitch to Chourio.

 

I was thinking, "How many sliders is Miller going to nail on the edge of the zone?"  

To the Brewers credit, they didn't swing at them, even if they were strikes.  

  • Like 1
Posted

I blacked out for like, 100 posts.  So much fun watching that last inning with my kid.

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
2 minutes ago, craigharmann said:

Did you see A Fraud put his bat between his legs while Jeter and Papi were talking? That was.....odd. 

That entire group is just weird. Papi is horrible to listen to.

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, MrTPlush said:

That entire group is just weird. Papi is horrible to listen to.

I don't disagree, but while they were talking, he literally took his baseball bat and put it between his legs with the knob in a certain spot. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...