Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. Time to get ready to watch the Sounds Home Opener. Ashby toes the rubber tonight.
  2. We'll take it! Ugly Win counts in the same column. Great D after that rough 7th.
  3. Pitch Comms brought to you by the same outfit running the parking scene? 🥸
  4. OK. I can't help but giggle nearly ever time I see Turang holding that bat. LOL.
  5. Man we are seeing highlight reel defensive work at 1B today. Sheesh. What a pick by Santana there.
  6. Great. I'm not complaining today. I know the historicity. Evidence isn't there historically but bat-to-ball contact produced elite exit velocity in the second half of last year. I know what the Brewers are banking on here despite stat pulls we want to throw around. I get it. I'm just not complaining today (or, well, mostly).
  7. So, to the Bauers critics: In this game he has a very well hit line out. A crucial scoop at 1B. And now a four pitch BB. I'm not complaining one bit today.
  8. That was a very important scoop by Bauers there. That was not an easy play. Adames nearly completely blew that inning.
  9. Well this inning isn't fun! LOL. Come on lads hold it to one please.
  10. He's streaky. For as good as he can be bat-to-ball, he absolutely goes through prolonged streaks of ineffective contact. He did it at Nashville. He did it with Milwaukee. But, man, when he gets hot...look out.
  11. Alcala has a really nasty slider. Sheesh.
  12. Yeah, until he gets his stick going again it is a sensible move. He'll get out of this - he's too good a contact hitter not to. His timing is just off.
  13. Frelick is just not seeing the bat-to-ball well at present. He is missing very hittable pitches. Hopefully, he gets it going. He has certainly gone through periods like this before.
  14. Heck of an AB by 'Turang-a-Tang'. Way to take those last two pitches. His redemption tour continues strong.
  15. I was wondering the same. He was sitting 97-98 mph on that sinker that second inning. Ridiculous movement.
  16. My goodness was that a fantastic inning from Peguero. Sheesh.
  17. Boy Hoskins missed that ball by about an inch. Yeeesh. Tough out there.
  18. I see the Brewers broke out their new parking system akin to a crypto Airdrop - i.e. quagmire. Amazing to have all off-season and then on the roll out their Parking partner's Server is down. Never fails. 😅
  19. Nice to see 'The Turang-a-Tang' is still the best player to have ever picked up a bat. What a start to his season.
  20. Maybe they saw something in his Winter League work for the Criollos de Caguas. He did wallop a 1.000 OPS and 1.000 OBP showing immense discipline at the plate...working a free pass in his single AB over the course of their 40 game season (minus playoffs - where they kept that hot bat on emergency back-up). I can avow: I did not have C David Garcia assigned to Carolina and Rodriguez assigned to the T-Rats on my early season Bingo card. Nope. Did not have it.
  21. As I typically do, I was in the midst of an elaborate man cave Draft experience. I had made a fresh batch of pulled pork man nachos. Had just finished my batch of guacamole. Was finalizing the top dressing the cacophony of corn ships and accoutrement. Then, from the basement, my good friend yells up: "They traded up! The Packers are on the clock!" In a fit of excitement, clearly unbefitting what was to occur, I sped up. I grabbed the massive tray of man nachos and ran toward the stairs. AND, I kid you not, I tripped. And, I kid you not, the nachos went flying. Down the stairs. Smashed into the back door after a couple bounces - we had one of those 3/4 in ground basements with a back door going out to a yard and down to a small lake. Just food trash everywhere. Broken pyrex baking dish everywhere. The Packers select BJ Sander, Punter, Ohio State. Definitively my worst Packers draft moment ever. Just an awful awful series of events.
  22. I just wanted to say: I am still in disbelief Mike Sherman traded UP in the 3rd Round to select BJ Sander. Carry on...
  23. A whole bevy of 2023 ACL Brewers were officially assigned to the Carolina Mudcats today. To save you a long post here, I'll reference you to the official transaction page: HERE ** Not to be missed in this shuffle is 2023/2024 Minor League FA signee David Garcia being oddly assigned to Carolina as well. Perhaps he fills the Jose Sibrian role in 2024 OR perhaps he is helping set the table? Either way, the 24-year-old played 42 games for the Rangers Double-A affiliate in 2023. Any intel on this move would be appreciated @ARobsBrewCrew.
  24. In a strange April Fools themed Non-April Fools transaction, the beleaguered Athletics of Oakland option old (but not so long tenured) friend OF Esteury Ruiz: A strange move in that Ruiz came out of the gates blazing hot...
×
×
  • Create New...