So, food for thought, in my own charts what I 'see' is a path to $78k-ish for Bitcoin in this current leg. The bounce off the ATH gave the Alts room to breathe; regroup; and run up. What I see in BTC's chart is a FOMO push to aforementioned $78k-ish and then a rip back to those all important higher timeframe EMA's and MA's to consolidate for the next push. SO, to that end, if I were to check my personal trading crystal ball I personally foresee a retrace (ie I will buy back in and repurchase what I sell off this mini-top - for me that is anything I bought between $30-45K) and some noise down into the $45-50k range as it stands today. That would make all too much sense given historicity and proven supports. I've learned enough in my trading to know this may not be how it goes. I certainly don't know the timing. And, I never sell back at the price points I refuse to let go of. I am still hodling all Bitcoin I've purchased $3,800 - $30,000.
As to Alts, I primarily hodl ATOM and HBar. ATOM I had charted to $15.35 - to -$16.75 ish as reasonable short term target areas. They certainly are on the way to the -1.27 with essentially $800 Million entering the Cosmos Hub since yesterday. Anywho, gotta love the crypto Bulls😅