Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. Personally, basing any judgments on the DSL players is a fool's errand. We don't know anything. We don't even know how accurately the scorecard was kept. Nothing. I think it's reasonable to present a case of: "We likely need to keep an eye on this or these players given <insert statistical outlier here>..." AND, do as I say...not as I do. I placed Yophery Rodriguez in my Top 10 because of how he was featured in a Brewers Dominican Academy hype video. Bahahahahah. 😅But, then again, I think you all know by now I don't invest a single ounce of truth in these rankings. I let their play on the field tell my eyes and guide me. Rodriguez could be a phenomenal talent. He might plateau stateside. Who knows?!? All these young men are super talented. I think, to a man, we all just hope they fulfill the best versions of themselves. At least, that's all I really want for them.
  2. Bitcoin Now Wall Street's Hottest Asset I've been telling my greater family for years: Bitcoin is your entire portfolio's insurance. 5-10% as coverage as a Base. Now more than 3 years later, we see Wall Street Portfolio managers insuring their portfolios at 1% BTC. When that price action inevitably rises, and their BTC portfolio value jumps to 5% of their Portfolio value, we are going to see sell offa at Wall Street Portfolio scale. I have to rework charting tools I created and have been using for the past five years. The landscape has changed immeasurably. Very exciting time for us Crypto investors!
  3. The game isn't lost on one play. It definitely isn't. BUT, I go back to the 49ers lost this game in the first 3 quarters. They had no business not being ahead by two scores in the 4th. This was so eerily reminiscent of the Packers choke job in San Fran. Kudos to the 49ers tho for not folding and really making a serious push to win the game.
  4. I thought about this too. I don't envy Shanahan having to make that decision. When all is said and done though, I don't want Mahomes to have the strategic advantage of knowing if he scores he wins and knowing he absolutely has 4 downs every series. That's too many chips to give a GOAT.
  5. Tip your hat to the Chiefs. Like Brady and the Pats, they just let their opponents mistake themselves and miss opportunity themselves to these losses. It's uncanny. San Fran had every right to win that game. BUT, they simply couldn't do it. Shanny stern face mopey Emo loss look is still a HOF worthy meme.
  6. I've thought that as each successive huge moment kick split the uprights. NOW, this being said, Moody's blocked XP felt like a cozy Green Bay blanket to stoke those flames of empathy.
  7. Low key, Creed Humphrey had two very very bad costly snaps in that second half. Mahomes saved his arse there again.
  8. What a kick by Moody. They may lose this game BUT that was cajones.
  9. I don't understand. What is it with ALL these kick-offs leaving the endzone and resulting in touchbacks?!? Do they not understand returns are ideal?
  10. Lotta mistakes in this contest for sure BUT this game has absolutely delivered when it has mattered most: when we've all drank a little bit too much. 🤭
  11. I can not think of a Super Bowl where Special Teams was so front and center throughout like this one. Both offenses shooting themselves in the foot throughout but the ST units consistently and continually making HUGE plays! Two record setting FG kicks. Only touchbacks. Incredible punts. Incredible coverage. Fumbles. Blocked kicks. It's nuts!
  12. I still can't comprehend McCaffrey having 2 carries since late in the 2nd quarter. What world are we living in?!?
  13. I know we ALL saw that. Hopefully, we all giggled just a little bit. LOL.
  14. I did NOT have a Special Teams Super Bowl on my Bingo card tonight. Shanny doing his very best to showcase why he's never won a Super Bowl. Egregiously leaving McCaffrey and the run game in the dust. Heck, shades of vintage LaFleur of old.
  15. That was a solid first quarter. Granted, seeing the Chiefs reduced to making Kelce a chip blocker is quite satisfying. Not a single Chiefs WR target thru 1 quarter.
  16. Just a Bucks sidebar: The Herd have won 6 straight. Bolden (lotta double doubles of late), Gabriel, Livingston, Elijah Hughes and TyTy all really playing well. Marquese Chriss recently signed and making a consistent impact. After weeks of being mired in the thick of irrelevance, the Herd are suddenly 12-8 in the second half and a mere 1/2 GB of first place Delaware. Pretty cool.
  17. I keep waiting on my guy RHP Tyler Herb. He got so absolutely jobbed by that injury last year. He was playing his best ball. Slinging that white rat with skill and savvy. Injury. Boom. Season done. He has yet to sign with any organization. I check his MiLB page every day. I keep hoping he re-ups with Nashville. But, man, he is in that same scenario you are speaking to @damuelle. And, this is coming off an unknown severity of injury. His website is suddenly down and he hasn't posted on twitter since April of last year. Sheeeesh, I sound like a creepy stalker🤣. In reality, he's just one of my favorite of the unheraldeds.
  18. Yeah, it's strange for me. I grew up in Wisconsin but I absolutely never became a diehard fan of either Wisconsin or Marquette. BUT, being a basketball fan in general I've certainly grown to appreciate Marquette's style of play (historically and presently) quite a bit more. I want them both to do well - I have zero animosity - but if both are on I am most likely watching a Marquette match-up.
  19. While Bucky fades, Marquette has now won 7 straight. That was a solid second half comeback vs St. John's. Noice!
  20. Jackson ChourioJacob MisiorowskiTyler BlackJeferson QueroYophery Rodriguez I'm going big here. I just watched the DSL video. It is abundantly crystal clear the Crew expects Big Big things here.Luis LaraBrock WilkenDL Hall Hall has nasty stuff. Get him in the Brewers Lab and I already think he's the best pitcher in the organization. Doesn't have the raw nasty of a Misiorowski but he's further along and could be filthy as well.Robert GasserCooper PrattCarlos F RodriguezJoey OrtizMike BoeveEric Brown JrJosh KnothLuke AdamsEric BitontiLogan HendersonPatricio AquinoBradley Blalock This system is absurdly deep 1-15. My goodness. We get past there and it just gets fascinating because there are so many intriguing players we simply need to see more of. With the new Academy in the D.R., we're cooking with gas folks.
  21. IF you were to place a speculative round on such a player, where would that be? I'm personally at a place where I find it hard they take any type of Move or receiving TE with a 1-4 rd pick. And, obviously, I have no idea what they are really thinking. BUT, I see Musgrave; Kraft; and then Sims to an extent as athletic diverse TE's the Packers seem to love. And, for good reason. However, in Deguara, I see a guy who never really has fulfilled their vision for the H-Back role. Hence, why I see a guy like Sinnott and see a natural fit and a fit they'd likely be willing to spend premium capital on. Then again, they might also really like Deguara (kind of how they really seem to like Myers) and re-up him on the cheap?
  22. Well, it was an injury depleted Hornets squad. BUT, it sure looks as tho Pat Bev could have a PJ Tucker like impact on this sleepy squad. His energy. His loudness. His brashness. His desire to WIN are exactly what this team needed. Couple that with cracking a Miller Lite at his first post-game presser? It's clear he knows how to play to the crowd. Let's hope the good times keep coming!
  23. Hopefully, this also means a possible and unexpected boon to the Atlantic/Pioneer/<insert Independent League of choice here> Leagues nationwide. As we've seen for many years now, there are fantastic baseball players playing everywhere. Oftentimes, these talented young men simply need that right set of serendipitous circumstances. And, obviously, with the give-and-take of the most recent CBA, these affiliated roster spots became all the more coveted given the upgrades given to the players. I continue to be amazed by those Indy League players and wish them all the chance to rise through the ranks.
×
×
  • Create New...