Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brock Beauchamp

Site Manager
  • Posts

    7,067
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    47

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brock Beauchamp

  1. Tough game yesterday and with Shota on the mound, tonight won't be easier.
  2. The return of Craig! I'm sure his welcome will be quiet and short.
  3. Anybody know who's starting for the Crew today?
  4. Thanks for starting up the thread today, treego!
  5. A day off to gather yourselves, let's get back to some winning ways now.
  6. There are also writer votes to consider, which are not tracked in the thread. But yeah, the voting period was open for longer than normal and it wouldn't be surprising if the early votes were markedly different than later votes.
  7. The Brewers get a breather against the last-place Marlins, hopefully they can take advantage of it.
  8. We're getting hammered by DDOS attacks, trying to combat them.
  9. Sites are a mess this morning, cannot upload images or embed anything like tweets AND we're getting hammered with DDOS attacks. A perfect weekend, in other words. At least posting text comments still works fine.
  10. I spent a few minutes thinking about it this morning and I think the only two teams I legit *hate* in baseball are the Cardinals and Astros. I don't even know if I hate the White Sox anymore, they're just so pathetic. So beat the hell out of them this weekend, kthxbye.
  11. I had a three minute phone call that required me to step out of the room. How many Brewers homers did I miss?
  12. And, at the very least, that's exactly what should be done with young lefties like Turang. If you're going to rest him, do it against LHP.
  13. Who is #1 in Twins history in doubles. 😁
  14. I very rarely take issue with platooning a LHB against LHP. All but the greatest lefty hitters were, at best, mediocre against LHP. Barring a few weird split examples where some lefties don't have extreme splits but you can usually identify those very early on in the minors. Joe Mauer, Hall of Famer and one of the most pure lefty swings in recent baseball history. Dude had a .740 career OPS against LHP. Christian Yelich, perhaps the best hitter in baseball for two years and a very good overall hitter for several years more than that, has a career .769 OPS against LHP. The fact is that the overwhelming number of lefty hitters flat-out suck against LHP. Only the very best hitters are even decent against same-handed pitching. Long story short, 90% of LHB in baseball should be platoon candidates (ignoring defense and other factors).
  15. Platooning a significant part of your roster is smart management. The way the Brewers are platooning and who they're using in the platoons are the problem.
  16. The Pirates might actually be on a path to respectibility.
×
×
  • Create New...