Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewcrew82

Verified Member
  • Posts

    10,591
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    125

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brewcrew82

  1. If he wins another MOTY and leads the smallest market in baseball Brewers to a World Series or two, he could be building a very late in life HOF case. He’s way behind the 8 ball because of his age, but I mean just look at those names he’s with right now.
  2. FWIW, Padres slightly edge the Cubs right now in terms of most probable NLDS opponent. If we do end up facing them, I would very much trend towards opening with DL Hall in game 2 and saving Hendo for a game 3 at Petco. Why? As hot as they currently are, the Padres only have a 98 wRC+ vs. LHP on the season....You can apply this to the Phillies even moreso, but they are far less likely to be our NLDS opponent at this point. Ashby's dominance on extended rest last night makes me quite comfortable with him as our primary left handed late inning option. With Romero and Drohan also available as depth.
  3. No way they're moving Miz out of Game 1. He's already lined up and Game 1 is big in a 5 game series so you want your best pitcher going. Especially when your opponent won't be able to start their #1 on regular rest. Why cede that advantage? Then, he'd be on identical rest for a potential Game 5. Better idea would be to bullpen game 2 (DL Hall open?) ahead of the off-day and move Henderson to Game 3. I actually prefer this approach to Henderson in game 2. Same thing they did last year with Priester.
  4. For those who have been fretting about the 1 seed/HFA, 95% sure 100 wins does it for the Brewers after last night's Dodgers loss. So win tonight or any of the three following and you all but sew it up. I would bet on the Dodgers losing one more game.
  5. Would also imagine the emergence of shutdown DL Hall has something to do with that.
  6. I honestly wonder if the Brewers aren't being intentional with Ashby's usage, specifically lackthereof, recently. He looked especially tired in October last year, even with the bye. Maybe they believe a rested Ashby will lead to better October results.
  7. Drohan has now officially been listed as the starter.
  8. Wilson was removed as the probable pitcher on Gameday, so that may be what's happening.
  9. Wonder if we won't see Harrison again tomorrow...
  10. I'd imagine they're going to do simulated games starting Tuesday and he will be among the pitchers.
  11. I'd be very tempted to open DL Hall in Game 2 of the NLDS depending on the oponent. I guess Ashby would work depending on which one they want to save for late relief, but I'd prefer Hall right now.
  12. The IGT will surely blow a gasket if he sees another regular season game, even if HFA is clinched.
  13. Yeah. Not sure if last night was bad location, bad luck, pitching tipping, or a combo of each. He did actually get through the inning so there was some "progress".
  14. FWIW. Harrison's stuff at least is back to early season levels.
  15. NLDS is pretty much completely sold out and the Wisconsin resident pre-sale just started like an hour ago. Seems to me the demand is as high as ever.....
  16. Chourio definitely should win GG or the voting is broken. Even the great PCA can't match what Chourio has been doing in the OF lately.
  17. I don't necessarily think it's about not showing your hand because I would still expect Henderson to pitch in the Phillies series. I'm pretty sure it's more about getting Miz used to 4 days rest as we're going to need him to pitch as often as possible in the postseason. Particularly when to this point, he's been going on 5-7 days rest. Shortened start of 3-4 ups would make a lot of sense.
  18. Worth noting that Sal was just out of college at Lara's age....
  19. Ohtani ain't pitching thankfully. Though, Snell looks to be okay.
  20. If you're one who cares about the 1 seed (I'm not), 100 wins (4-4) almost certainly gets it done. Even at 3-5 the Brewers are more likely than not to get it. Dodgers having to make up 3 whole games in the standings is an uphill battle with only 8 games remaining. https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/interactive/mlb-playoffs-projection-bracket-2026/
  21. Andrew Vaughn turning into Luis Arraez has been one of the developments of the season.
  22. What did one have to do with the other? They beat the Cubs in the NLDS.....
×
×
  • Create New...