Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. 99 ain’t gonna get the 1 seed, so there is that, too.
  2. Getting us prepped for the Andrew Fischer experience next year.
  3. Taking nothing away from the season Bauers has had, that bat is Swiss cheese at times lately on the swings and misses.
  4. “The batter is challenging the strike” Lol blue knew he was wrong again before he even finished the sentence.
  5. Henderson has some of the most impressive “didn’t have it tonight” outings of anyone in baseball. I hope they maybe give him a few innings in the last game against St Louis? Otherwise, he’s going to be looking at a long stretch off,
  6. I would take Hamilton over Frelick too as Hamilton is far better at the bunting/running game than Frelick. I expect they will both make the roster though.
  7. Umpires have missed 15 ball/strike calls so far in this series. 1 out of 15 has gone against the Phillies. 14 have gone against us, including two called third strikes today.
  8. Since one plays outfield and one plays infield I don’t think one really has much to do with the other.
  9. For what it’s worth Chourio is having a very good defensive season.
  10. Thought for sure Hamilton would beat that out.
  11. Sal is getting on base about 21% of the time this month and has one single extra base hit, a double. It is really hard to justify him starting at all in the playoffs.
  12. Gonna be a weird night where we don’t manufacture anything or get any basehits but hit like 6 solo HRs.
  13. Is Richardson the dude who showed up looking like he’d just stepped into the saloon not giving two you know what’s with his uniform hanging out and toothpick in mouth, pitched for like an inning or two and then was never seen again?
  14. That’s a good point. Hard to say they were punting if they were planning to use Uribe.
  15. Yelich’s 2025 numbers? Okay, sort of a consideration now, yes. Yelich’s 2018 numbers? I’m sorry, completely irrelevant.
  16. Oops, I meant Yelich and Lara. Yeah, it seemed like a punt, Feels like Murphy is trying to show absolutely nothing to any potential playoff opponent. I think maybe there are some lessons learned from last year when the regular season did not mean much.
  17. Yeah I mean— with respect to Yelich and his career — here now, in 2026, Andrew Vaughn is clearly the better hitter and it’s not close.
  18. Nice work by Yelich and Lara to at least get the tying run up. I think I’d send Sanchez or Joey up,
  19. It would be nice to get HFA, but if the Reds hold on we clinch a bye. I can’t say enough how much bigger the difference is between the 2 and 3, than the 2 and 1. I am not going to lose sleep if we drop to the 2. The 2 still gets a bye. The NLDS matchups are no real advantage to either. The difference between a 2 and 1 seed is the home field advantage of one hypothetical Game 7 in one NLCS series. If we can get just get to that game, I’ll take my chances no matter where it is. Last time we had one of those it was in Milwaukee and it did not go our way.
  20. You say this like he’s been clutch in the playoffs. He hasn’t been, even in his prime. Also.., yeah. Guys can absolutely hit a wall at 34.
  21. No point in going to get him now. Might as well just sit everybody down.
  22. Way, way too long of a leash, Murph.
  23. I went back and looked at every one this game. He’s missed 8 ball/strike calls this game so far. All 8 were against us. Not a single missed call against Philly.
×
×
  • Create New...