Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Well, he’s at .620, so I don’t see that happening this season. Lara is already basically a .700 guy with better not-hitting skills than Frelick which was mostly my original point.
  2. I’d think Sal is pretty expendable too but I wouldn’t expect much of a return.
  3. Yeah, because who is going to replace him on it? But he shouldn’t start.
  4. Vaughn is hitting .314 for the entire season.
  5. None of the guys acquired from the Red Sox really inspire any confidence right now.
  6. I know it’s been beaten to death but Ortiz has no business on the bench for Hamilton. We also know Lara is still more of a slap hitter with better field speed than base speed at this point in his career but Frelick has no case for playing time over Lara. None.
  7. They are really good at home. We’re going to be 5 up with 13 to play. Not too concerned.
  8. We better ease up or we’re going to end up seeing Trevino and that nasty eephus again tonight,
  9. Work a night shift job where you’re just desperate to kill 12 hours.
  10. Alright Bauers with the bases loaded again. Redemption time.
  11. Hamilton not exactly making his skipper look good for getting him back into the lineup over Ortiz tonight.
  12. 28 runs in 13 innings this series is pretty solid.
  13. I really don’t get why we’re thinking of yanking Harrison from the rotation and skipping his start and yet no one talks about Drohan.
  14. If we can’t count on Drohan for even 4 innings anymore he has no business being in the rotation.
  15. I mean, I don’t get this at all. No one had said a negative word at all. Were you just actively seeking conflict, or? I wasn’t dissing Chourio in any way. I love Chourio. Has he been one of the top 10 players in baseball history from ages 20-22? I dunno, I very much doubt it. Hank Aaron? Ken Griffey Jr? Juan Soto? That’s just off the top of my head. I certainly wouldn’t make a definitive statement like that with at least doing a little research to back it up.
  16. Hope we don’t end up regretting coming away empty handed in the 2nd,
  17. Yeah I mean I love Chourio and I thought that was a little out there.
  18. Okay? It wasn’t a negative statement on him at all. It was simply pointing out that during his periods of streakiness you can see when he’s taking pitches and having a patient approach at the game he’s a completely different player during the other streaks of when he’s not.
  19. The Jackson Chourio who doesn’t chase out of the zone and takes walks is a completely different baseball player than the impatient Jackson Chourio.
  20. We don’t really have any reason to be afraid of playing the Cubs. We beat them in the regular season, we beat them in the playoffs last year. Their pitching sucks. It’s the playoffs, there are no easy outs. On paper it’s the best one you could ask for. Yeah, I understand losing to them would suck, but you don’t want to not face an opponent just because of a fear of the dread of losing to them.
  21. If Mitchell finds his power stroke, look out.
  22. “We gotta give Aaron Jones the ball” could be replaced with “We had a great week of practice.”
×
×
  • Create New...