Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. I think it’s just that a lot of people had really high hopes for the guy and there’s kind of an increasing possibility that those hopes are never going to come to fruition.
  2. People can be thrilled about the sweep and simultaneously be bummed that Sproat continued to disappoint in his return. They are not mutually exclusive.
  3. I’m really not sure he’s ever going to help.
  4. Busch had 2 balls that should have been called strikes. Why didn’t Contreras challenge especially in the 9th?
  5. I kinda feel bad for him because it clearly isn’t a lack of work ethic or desire. I just don’t think he can handle the pressure of competing at this level.
  6. Well, it’s not like he’s going to be on the playoff roster.
  7. Well, they swept, that’s awesome. I'm afraid Sproat just ain’t gonna work out. The mental part needed to succeed at this level just isn’t there.
  8. I don’t know why you even bring him back out. Just wanted him for Kelly I guess,
  9. Mitchell either gives you great or bad. Not much in between.
  10. No chance at 94 pitches IMO. Glad we got 5.
  11. Nice work by Logan to gut it through 5. STILL hasn’t given up more than 3.
  12. I’m excited to see some Sproat content tonight, Well, maybe excited isn’t the right word. Anticipatory?
  13. Good for him and I hope he helps lead them to a World Series. He was never as bad as looked with the Mets.
  14. If PCA was never a Cub, what would their record be this year? .500ish?
  15. They’re facing Henderson and they already spotted us 7 runs. They’re cooked anyway.
  16. To be fair that’s probably their immediate closer and setup man given their options
  17. Just wondering if Happ cried and cussed Henderson out when he got struck out by him again or if he just walked back to the dugout in shame this time.
  18. In this particular series the balls and strikes called have been awful.
  19. Well, horrific bullpens and choking away games tend to go hand in hand.
  20. Gausman really shut us down last time. That splitter was landing a lot better. He’s getting a little dose of reality this time around.
  21. Frelick is one of his dudes that he just loves, for whatever reason. But so is Hamilton and he finally saw the bench today against a righty for Ortiz, so progress is being made.
  22. I think it’s a very big deal to them but to what degree kind of depends on the venue. Wrigley is not a pleasant place to play. Atlanta is a far better team at home, so it would be very important against them. I don’t know if it would necessarily be a huge deal against the Dodgers in a 2-3-2 NLCS matchup. You could throw Miz and Henderson right off the bat and try to steal a game, then get to go to Milwaukee for 3, where you might have to use a guy like Harrison who has struggled but is also much better at home.
  23. Well the 1 and 2 skip an entire playoff round. That’s a very big deal.
×
×
  • Create New...