Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. When you’re hitting Hamilton/Frelick/Yelich at 9/1/2 and your rally sputters, I don’t feel sorry for you.
  2. Being out of challenges has hurt the Reds today.
  3. I bet a lot of you didn’t know that one of the guys we gave up for Senzatela is a rookie who had a K/9 of over 15 in Biloxi and who currently has a 1.93 ERA with the Rockies (yes, their MLB team). Just doing what I can to make you feel better about the Dustin May trade.
  4. Today? Butchered two ground balls leading to runs,
  5. The momentary thought “Chad Moeller did some good things” crossed my mind this afternoon. That’s how bad Naylor has been.
  6. Of all the bad deadline acquisitions for the Brewers this year (and most have indeed been very bad), Senzatela is the one I sympathize with the most. For whatever reason they tried to re-invent him as almost exclusively a 1 inning reliever and took away his breaking ball. None of it has worked well for him.
  7. The box score alone will not come close to telling you how bad Naylor has been today.
  8. Defensively, Murphy really pushed some wrong buttons today.
  9. On the eye test alone, I thought he was better than last outing even if the numbers didn’t say so. His defense sucked. Naylor cost him two runs with the non challenge. I would give him his next regular start at AmFam and see what happens. If it doesn’t go well, then we have to figure out our next move. It it goes well, and continues to go well at home , I’m going to hand him the ball in Milwaukee in the playoffs and avoid him entirely on the road.
  10. Frelick has a .627 OPS this season and hasn’t been good lately either. In what world does he make any sense leading off?
  11. Hamilton should be the rarely used bench guy. The one who often comes in late to replace a poor hitter against a RHP, bunt or pinch run. He absolutely could be an asset in that role. Like with any other job, you have your employees who are among managements’ favorites. In no way I am calling Murphy a bad manager but Hamilton is indeed among his favorites.
  12. 100%. If seriously stinky hot takes ruin your day to the point where you can’t just scroll on by without having to retort, game threads are probably not the place for you.
  13. I understand that, but just to be clear, I am not calling for Kyle Harrison’s release and banishment from the state of Wisconsin. There is clearly a problem with him right now particularly on the road that needs to be fixed in the next month. Which was said after last start.
  14. Kind of depends on how bad the damage ends up being here. Don’t know if they’ll get out of here with 8.
  15. Are you capable of rational discussions about current issues with the team, or is it just not physically possible for you to not go full borne extreme strawman with it every time?
  16. Hold that thought. One of our deadline acquisitions is doing his thing.
  17. It’s not one start. It hasn’t been just today. I don’t know why you keep saying that. It was already a big topic of discussion with him before the first pitch was thrown today.
  18. I’d lose this game 40-0 if we could get pre-June Harrison back for the playoffs.
  19. Cincy is out of challenges, too. That would have come in handy yesterday.
  20. Looks like the Reds may be more committed to losing this game than us.
  21. Well, that’s not a triple but I’ll take it.
×
×
  • Create New...