Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,649
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. If a sac bunt with your 2 hitter is the best call (and it was) , he should not be hitting number 2.
  2. He does not like having his wrong takes quoted, contrary to what he said.
  3. LMAO. Good one. Let’s pull up all old bad takes! Pull up posts from a month ago. Sure looks like you’re not ok with it. I have absolutely no idea what I said in San Diego a month ago. It would be one thing if you pointed out a bad take from earlier in the thread,
  4. The Brewers are not without concerns heading into October but if I were a Cubs fan I’d be very, very worried about that bullpen in the playoffs.
  5. Contreras definitely does not risk having his challenges disallowed for being too slow.
  6. Bregman: I’ll just whine about it but I know I’m wrong so I’m not going to challenge.
  7. Knock on wood but yes, they’ve done well against PCA relative to most of the league.
  8. This is kind of the exact time to do it if you need to do it. Sit them for 15 and there’s just enough time to ramp them up for the playoffs.
  9. You can’t really platoon matchup PCA. He crushes both righties and lefties. You just have to throw your best guys at him,
  10. Pretty sure Pratt was headed over to cover.
  11. The lights are bright . I dunno, but this is not a good defensive game
  12. More absolute clown show defense. The play was at 2nd,
  13. This is supposed to be an elite defensive team?
  14. Like I’ve been saying, Yelich still has something left in the tank.
  15. That umpire pointed at Palencia and screamed like he was a mall cop who just caught someone shoplifting at Hot Topic. I also realized I have been watching baseball for 35 years and still have no idea what a balk is.
  16. Nice work, Bauers. How many Ball 4s are we going to swing at tonight?
  17. Did anyone else catch that from the announcer on TNT? ”One swing of the bat and the Brewers are tied up here in the sexth. SIXTH!” We know what’s on his mind.
  18. Well I assure you that the average MLB record will be .500, just like every other season.
  19. You can take the pitcher out of the Colorado Rockies, but you can’t take the Colorado Rockies out of the pitcher.
  20. Not a fantastic outing for Gasser but at least he went out on a good note.
×
×
  • Create New...