Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Burnes) vs Marlins (TBD): 9/22/23, 5:40pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I don't blame the handful of Marlin fans booing.  There are a lot of Crew fans there.  Have we ever scored 9 runs in one inning?  

Posted
Just now, Joseph Zarr said:

Ummmmmm 7-0 in the 2nd?!? What do I choose to complain about? Is it the lack of runs in the first frame?

I'll take any and all answers. I need some cope.

9-0 now!

Posted
Just now, Joseph Zarr said:

Ummmmmm 7-0 in the 2nd?!? What do I choose to complain about? Is it the lack of runs in the first frame?

I'll take any and all answers. I need some cope.

The Cubs won so combined with this drubbing of the Marlins, their one step closer to the playoffs.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted
Just now, willie key said:

Can we finally get burnes a win!

lol.  No kidding.  Normally we never score when Burnes is starting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...